Outdoors in the city?

I'd just leave em where they are mate. The fragrance isn't as bad as what you might think outdoors. Unless you rub the buds or have a breeze in your face on a hot day there's nothing to worry about. If you start mucking around by digging them up and moving them indoors you might lose em, might not but after all the effort to get the seeds into the country and have them happily growing only to pull em out and possibly lose em would be a bit of a waste. Paranoia is probably any growers worst enemy. I'd save the indoor grow for winter as temps are easier to control without the need for air conditioning and so on. If you wanna find out how much weed can smell, do an indoor grow. Carbon filters work wonders but need to be running 24/7 to keep smells at bay. I I've been growing all year round for 4 years. 1 summer crop and 2 winter crops indoors in my shed down the back and it's the indoor grows that make me the most worried.

Well, I thought I'd start with 5 plants. I got special seeds and they have all germinated (Amsterdam seed bank). They are only a couple of weeks old but looking good. I think I'm going to have to bring them inside, but feel a bit nervous about hydro because I've never done it. I've got some led grow lights on order which I thought I would supplement with CFL s. I have thought about fans and extraction fans - reckon I got that covered. It's having them in earth that's bothering me. Greenstar, that pic is awesome. This has proven something to me - I thought lots of people grew outdoors but it seems this isn't true.

Did you get your beans from AMS aswell? Ive gotten a few deliverys and pretty happy with them so far. Plenty of people grow outside trust me...IMO the good growers ones don't get successful by telling all their friends and gf's...

If your thinking of starting outdoors and moving them, I'd suggest starting them in coco with 20-30% perlite. That medium works well outdoors and also be easily used indoors if need be.

It all depends on the strain your growing, i live in sydney in a unit and grow on my balcony all the time.

I only grow 2 at a time, i buy small auto flower seeds that produce 1 or 2 ounces, AND the most inportant thing to do is get your balcony going with small shrubs and flowers first.

Smell is a massive problem for me, during the flowering weeks it gets intense.