Outdoors in the city?

Damn I would be way more paranoid with a crop outside.  It depends on what you have to work with but I would gather it would need to remain small. Is it worth it? you wont be able to grow it in winter and then in summer you will plant late.. You should reconsider indoors especially at this time of year. You only need a small space and you can grow all year round will almost no risk of neighbours knowing about it.. Also, its way more fun

It is more risky in the burbs or city to put them outside. If you can bring inside that means they are in pots, that also means they can be re-potted into some nice soil if "earth" is no good.. Keep in mind they will be begin to start flowering outdoors soon and will possibly double in size over the next couple of months

Edited by Stiritup420

Fortune favors the brave

post-56441-0-19144000-1453438887_thumb.jpeg

Or slaps the stupid in the face lol

Instinct is probably the best judge. If you reckon the neighbors can see them chances are they probably already have. Dope plants look less like dope plants when they are in flower to the untrained eye so if you haven't been busted yet I'd just let em go. Blending them into other greenery to break up the outline is the go I reckon. Check your state laws. I'm in nsw and last time I checked, up to four plants gets you a fine and slap on the wrist and no conviction as long as it's your first offense but don't quote me on that :) so weigh up all the options and see what you reckon. If you're only smoking a couple of grams a week and have a good supplier it's probably not worth the hassle of getting busted.

• Upvote 1

Well, I thought I'd start with 5 plants. I got special seeds and they have all germinated (Amsterdam seed bank). They are only a couple of weeks old but looking good. I think I'm going to have to bring them inside, but feel a bit nervous about hydro because I've never done it. I've got some led grow lights on order which I thought I would supplement with CFL s. I have thought about fans and extraction fans - reckon I got that covered. It's having them in earth that's bothering me. Greenstar, that pic is awesome. This has proven something to me - I thought lots of people grew outdoors but it seems this isn't true.