Same strain, look totally different?

So i received these Afghani Regular Seeds, both came in the same labeled bag from the same place etc etc, germed both in equal conditions in same medium and all, and they just look so different? Now im a complete noob, this being my first grow but is this normal? Initially i thought there may have been a mix up in strain but i feel like thats probably not the case, could one be male or do they just vary a lot usually? Cheers!

125a47559dded6f363667582ee20fa59.jpg

This is them! See how blueys leaves are skinnier and it just seems, idk lanky?

what is going on is that, one plant (at least to me) looks to be more "Indica dominant" the other more "Sativa dominant"

Indica (usually) short squat, fat leaves

Sativa (usually) lanky, thiner leaves more room in-between the new nodes (branches)

and yup, Ford is 100% correct, it is normal

Yeah see that was my initial thought too but they are both supposed to be pure afghani which to my knowledge is a 95% indica strain :0

there will often be difference in the seeds from the same plant unless that stain has been stabilized over many, many generations - that takes years

(genetics is not my thing) 

You were right

Yeah see that was my initial thought too but they are both supposed to be pure afghani which to my knowledge is a 95% indica strain :0

the plants could also become more 'alike' the bigger they get, or the plants could stay different and their buds will be similar or not

.. so many possibilities 

important thing is 

your plants are healthy

grown on!