Too hot

c0bblep0t

Ah the joys of growing in a cab.. 40c is up there but shouldn't stress to much. Tho some strains just wouldn't do well anything that grows well in our summer outside will be fine.. your cab should only be a few c above outside temp if hotter your not exhausting efficiently, fan not powerful or under sized for grow space or maybe too small of inlet hole limiting total exhaust volume.
  • Upvote 1

Not ideal for sure, but not the end of the world in veg if you are keeping the rootzone cool.  But you really want to avoid over 30 during flower

Small grow spaces can be a bitch for temps, but a few things can help.  Good airflow, which you say you already have, is a must.  A Cooltube can be helpful.  Ducting air intake from a cool, shaded spot, and ducting outlet outside the room that your cab is in helps.  Lowering your wattage can make a huge difference, but you don't want it to low otherwise your plants won't perform.  And running your lights off part of the cycle during the hottest part of the day is a big one as well.

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys , yea been struggling with this heat ,got a chiller which works well but think I need a bigger inline fan for exhaust , have 4" now but need to go 6"i reckon , and hey Lgg how you been ? I was just trying to find out if plant be ok still , as usual lots of different opinions Edited by c0bblep0t

What is your intake and exhaust setup? eg, where does the intake air come from and where does the exhaust go?

Hey Naycha, have a 4 inline fan with 2 4" intake vents on floor which pulls air from underneath closet and I have ducting venting out window (not looking stealthy at all) she's growing but leaves are clawing downward , average temps are 35° you think seasol would help? Edited by c0bblep0t