Podron (formulated for Sydney water)

i have had the same thing mate i go to a shop in south west sydney and they make thier own nutes they call them crown nutrients. i have to say they are good i have not had any problems, but i was a bit concerened when i noticed no n.p.k value on the bottle so i asked the fellas at the store they said umm im not to sure i would have to look it up, i said ok can you please. they said it would take us hours to convert it to the normal n.p.k ratios haha. so i have just recently switched to canna coco.

i did notice you used to use canna. what did you use apart from the base coco nutes. do i need anything to go with it especially during flower

It's probably the same stuff just named differently. I think they buy the powdered nutes from overseas and mix it with tap water.

Do you mind me asking what shop you go to in South western Sydney? I live in the southwest it would save me from driving out west or east.

I used the Canna nutes for a while and I mainly used the A+B with a bit of PK 13/14 in flower. I also added around 2ml of calimagic cal mag cos they seem to need it in coco. I avoided all the extra tonics and additives, mainly cos they were so bloody expensive and a couple of mates use all the extras and my stuff was always as good or better.

If ya want any more info feel free to pm me.

• Upvote 1

It's probably the same stuff just named differently. I think they buy the powdered nutes from overseas and mix it with tap water.

Do you mind me asking what shop you go to in South western Sydney? I live in the southwest it would save me from driving out west or east.

I used the Canna nutes for a while and I mainly used the A+B with a bit of PK 13/14 in flower. I also added around 2ml of calimagic cal mag cos they seem to need it in coco. I avoided all the extra tonics and additives, mainly cos they were so bloody expensive and a couple of mates use all the extras and my stuff was always as good or better.

If ya want any more info feel free to pm me.

sweet mate and yeah i will message you with a couple of good shops not as cheap as ebay but very safe haha

8x 23w cfls in a homemade hood. Can get a decent little yield with cfls and limited space. Got around 100 grms in a 1.5ft by 2ft space if my memory is right.

Awesome man, I love seeing micro grows! There is a cool thread on here all about microgrows, that I cannot locate... mostly a piss take but fun nonetheless.. But if you like microgrows, check out Tommi with his 70w hps shoebox grow... lol. I love it https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/63956-snow-fruit-®-micro-grow/page-8

• Upvote 1

Awesome man, I love seeing micro grows! There is a cool thread on here all about microgrows, that I cannot locate... mostly a piss take but fun nonetheless.. But if you like microgrows, check out Tommi with his 70w hps shoebox grow... lol. I love it https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/63956-snow-fruit-®-micro-grow/page-8

That's an impressive little grow you linked!!

My one was more of a challenge accepted type thing. A mate was telling me you can't grow anything decent in a small space with house lights. When someone tells me I can't do something, then I make it my mission to prove them wrong!! And I did exactly that!! Haha

Edited by Ganjatron

lol, yes this product is locally produced. Under the counter or sketchy operation?? Anything but, the person who designed that entire range is actually a chemical engineering hobby gardener. You should see his backyard! Strictly vegetables and mostly full of nft trays. As for the products, yeh they work well and theyre always working towards a new product every few years. Its a shame when uneducated assumptions lead to bad reps.