• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

2nd grow 2015/16

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

growbabygrow

growbabygrow

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: The sun :)

first lot didnt go through here goes again.

Attached Files

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

crow

crow

comfortably numb

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 779 Posts:
  • Interests:gardening, tennis, yoga, natural health, growing cannabis
  • Fav. Type:Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: sun

Looking fantastic gbg :thumbsup:

growbabygrow

growbabygrow

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 Posts:
Thanks mate do you think i should untie or keep going also that close up pic of that leaf anything to worry about?

torrietree

torrietree

Couch Locked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1455 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:None
Hey mate. Things are look real good. You should end up with a nice little flower show.

Personally I don't know if it's the right thing to do or not but I'm leaving mine all tied down just so it helps with light penetration and air flow through the plant.

growbabygrow

growbabygrow

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 Posts:
Hey torrie yeah cant wait man i remember last year watching them everyday get bigger its an awesome sight. Yeah i had a look at them this morning and decided to keep tying. I need to i think to keep all the crowns even so they all get proper sun cause some of the fan leaves are massive they block a lot of light to the inside of the plant.

Im gonna do a scrog next season cause this tying and pulling back constantly does heads in lol u know the saying 3rd times a charm heres hoping hehe.

RickShawRyder

RickShawRyder

Expect less, Achieve more.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Spiritual
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: The Sun

Hey torrie yeah cant wait man i remember last year watching them everyday get bigger its an awesome sight. Yeah i had a look at them this morning and decided to keep tying. I need to i think to keep all the crowns even so they all get proper sun cause some of the fan leaves are massive they block a lot of light to the inside of the plant.

Im gonna do a scrog next season cause this tying and pulling back constantly does heads in lol u know the saying 3rd times a charm heres hoping hehe.

Id just pull a few of the fan leaves off myself. I plan to stop tucking my Scrog around the end of January. Give February to stretch then March should flower. Id tie down a week or two more, then let them go. 

PHYSICAL SLAVERY REQUIRES PEOPLE TO BE HOUSED & FED. ECONOMIC SLAVERY REQUIRES PEOPLE TO FEED & HOUSE THEMSELVES.

EVERYTHING MENTIONED & ALL PICTURES IN THIS POST IS ENTIRELY FICTITIOUS ANY SIMILARITY TO ANY PERSON LIVING OR DEAD IS ENTIRELY COINCIDENTAL. I DO NOT USE OR CULTIVATE CANNABIS IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM.

growbabygrow

growbabygrow

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 Posts:
So some updates. Growth has been awesome with the weather weve had i reckon heaps better than last years summer. The one in the red pot, same as last year needs a repot as do my little ones. I was overfeeding i realised with the funny colours in some of the leaves in earlier posts. I may have caused a lockout is my theory as i forget that the soil mix im using is mainly coco and peat and the salts build up in mediums like that. Straight water for a few days sorted them out thankfully.

Tomorrow ill have some new pics of the girls in their new homes. Cant wait now so close to starting flower show :D :D

Happy growing everyone the fun starts now hehe.

Stanley.Beamish.

Stanley.Beamish.

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 318 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 315W and 630W D-Papillons

:good:

Looking good  GBG..........Locked in......   :popcorn:

growbabygrow

growbabygrow

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 505 Posts:
Pics. More tomorrow!

Attached Files

jords

jords

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 Posts:
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

awesome work mate...quick question for ya!...when is a plant to big to top?...

Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.