2nd grow 2015/16

Hey torrie yeah cant wait man i remember last year watching them everyday get bigger its an awesome sight. Yeah i had a look at them this morning and decided to keep tying. I need to i think to keep all the crowns even so they all get proper sun cause some of the fan leaves are massive they block a lot of light to the inside of the plant.

Im gonna do a scrog next season cause this tying and pulling back constantly does heads in lol u know the saying 3rd times a charm heres hoping hehe.

Hey torrie yeah cant wait man i remember last year watching them everyday get bigger its an awesome sight. Yeah i had a look at them this morning and decided to keep tying. I need to i think to keep all the crowns even so they all get proper sun cause some of the fan leaves are massive they block a lot of light to the inside of the plant.

Im gonna do a scrog next season cause this tying and pulling back constantly does heads in lol u know the saying 3rd times a charm heres hoping hehe.

Id just pull a few of the fan leaves off myself. I plan to stop tucking my Scrog around the end of January. Give February to stretch then March should flower. Id tie down a week or two more, then let them go. 

So some updates. Growth has been awesome with the weather weve had i reckon heaps better than last years summer. The one in the red pot, same as last year needs a repot as do my little ones. I was overfeeding i realised with the funny colours in some of the leaves in earlier posts. I may have caused a lockout is my theory as i forget that the soil mix im using is mainly coco and peat and the salts build up in mediums like that. Straight water for a few days sorted them out thankfully.

Tomorrow ill have some new pics of the girls in their new homes. Cant wait now so close to starting flower show :D :D

Happy growing everyone the fun starts now hehe.

• Upvote 1