Beginner, need help

Hi Guys

First time ever posting in any forum.  I'm really new to this "weed stuff'...better late than never, right?  I have been given a very small amount of weed, don't ask me if it's bud or leaf, or what strain cos I'm so new to this I wouldn't know any of the above.

Question:  How many gram of butter do I use for 10 gram of weed, yes I know it's a piddly amount.  I am familiar with the cooking methods but I don't want to stuff this up, just need correct ratio to work with.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Watch edibles as they can take around an hour or more to feel any affect you so dont mung out expecting an immediate reaction.

My partner was a newby and scoffed way to many brownies and spent the next 5 hours feeling like a stoned nympho. It was hilarious for me but it didnt do her back problem any good at all.

Edited by Johnydark

Thanks for the info guys

I want to make a slice recipe I've made before using 'plain' butter, replacing now with cannabutter. All the info on line was oz/grm combined,  I'm not a young chick so it doesn't take much to confuse me lol I get so much pain relief from using weed, smoking is fine but edibles is preferred if I can get the butter right, last time I made it the slice was really a nice "Grandma" slice, but not nearly enough 'herb' and a total waste of time and $$ ! I was thinking 7g weed to 250g butter so will take on board all the help, and let you know hahaha  I also have a few seeds, I had heaps but I'm doing something really wrong cos I know they are healthy seeds, tried every method you can suggest, now at the stage of just shoving them in a pot in the herb garden!  Thanks again.

Edited by coastcruiser