Cure flower enhancer

Cellobind/cure Is a natural product made from hemp. There is nothing harmfull in the product at all. I have met the scientist who created the product and had the whole thing expalined very clearly to me. This guy is quite upset at how it has been pushed and perceived in Australia as something to add to gain weight. While this is a nice side effect, it is not the purpose of the product, rather to preserve the integrity of the finished produce. I even asked why they have not taken the time to get on forums such as this one and clear up the bullshit being thrown around. He told me as the market here is miniscule compared to the states and how everyone just worrys about weight rather than quality its just not worth it, beating your head against a wall.

in the states the produce is subject to rigourous testing for  the medical market and they couldnt be using this stuff without passing these tests. its even been tested that it turns to c02 when set on fire.

I encourage those who want to, to contact Floraltec and check out there website if you really want to know the ins and outs of what it is. its basically (im no science guy) hemp celluose that when applied immdaitely after cutting re binds with the palnt to preserve deteriation (hence cellobind whicj no one understood)

there was a problem when they first started where if used incorrectly you could get crystalls forming, this had to do woth strand lenght and they temps while drying they changed formula so it could never happen again, also you had fuckwits using this stuff up to 5 times trying to add heaps of weight, and I repeat thats not what its for, that is a side effect .

I am still of the opinion that with proper storage and handling there is no need for this product.

I also wonder, if this product coats the outside of the buds how does it affect the curing process? Part of the reason we cure Cannabis is because oxidation and other processes convert precursor cannabinoids into more desired cannabinoids.

• Upvote 2

I am still of the opinion that with proper storage and handling there is no need for this product.

I also wonder, if this product coats the outside of the buds how does it affect the curing process? Part of the reason we cure Cannabis is because oxidation and other processes convert precursor cannabinoids into more desired cannabinoids.

:good:

+1

+25

Cellobind/cure Is a natural product made from hemp. There is nothing harmfull in the product at all. I have met the scientist who created the product and had the whole thing expalined very clearly to me. This guy is quite upset at how it has been pushed and perceived in Australia as something to add to gain weight. While this is a nice side effect, it is not the purpose of the product, rather to preserve the integrity of the finished produce. I even asked why they have not taken the time to get on forums such as this one and clear up the bullshit being thrown around. He told me as the market here is miniscule compared to the states and how everyone just worrys about weight rather than quality its just not worth it, beating your head against a wall.

in the states the produce is subject to rigourous testing for  the medical market and they couldnt be using this stuff without passing these tests. its even been tested that it turns to c02 when set on fire.

I encourage those who want to, to contact Floraltec and check out there website if you really want to know the ins and outs of what it is. its basically (im no science guy) hemp celluose that when applied immdaitely after cutting re binds with the palnt to preserve deteriation (hence cellobind whicj no one understood)

there was a problem when they first started where if used incorrectly you could get crystalls forming, this had to do woth strand lenght and they temps while drying they changed formula so it could never happen again, also you had fuckwits using this stuff up to 5 times trying to add heaps of weight, and I repeat thats not what its for, that is a side effect .

I've jus gone thru a 20something page patent which anyone can obtain online through freedom of information. It explains exactly how cure works (though u might want to pop a couple of benzos before attempting to wade through a shit tonne of dry science quackery)

I do know one thing for sure - if its gone through the US patent office then this is a seriously big deal and that also means unfortunately it'll end up in the hands of some evil pharmaceutical company as it potentially goes way beyond the scope of the hobby hydro industry. And fuck knows what that means for Australia.

That aside knowing now that there is this product i feel like i'd be robbing myself not to use it on every gram of weed I grow from now on. I've gone through this literature a couple of times and from the scarce bits I do actually understand it obvious that cure does one thing above all else - post the initial drying process with a dehumidifier, it so growers can to do an extended slow cure (something which I am an avid believer of) without the usual inevitable loss of volatiles.

As Im sure many here already know the volatiles constitute a minute fraction of the total oil but until today i didn't actually know they have "profound pharmacological properties". And this is the point - these compounds are extremely potent...like we are talking down to the microgram level! 

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3165946/

Doesn't take too much to join the dots here but probably the company that developed cure is directly affiliated with this piece of research

These volatiles are also extremely easy to lose or oxidise when making extracts or shatters and its forcing me to revisit what i thought i understood about weed chemistry. 

It's fucked they dont sell it here. Is it a legal issue? And also how is that even logical? You can manufacture a product in Aussie but only sell in the US? 

Juz read both docs and the farm threads. Summary for those who can't be arsed; cure stops the breakdown of oils plus some other shit. A consiquence of usin it is a small but acceptable weight gain. It is NOT supposed to be used for weight increase unless that is ur a retard - and juz to be politically correct I mean the kind of retard who chooses to be one (e.g. my brother in law) not actually born retarded (e.g a certain west australian premier). The world is in no danger of running into a retard shortage anytime soon hence people here dont dilute it and thus said retards are bulking up their buds by 70% and calling themselves growers. Is it really any wonder floratek left the aussie market and has gone to the US? 

I've jus gone thru a 20something page patent which anyone can obtain online through freedom of information. It explains exactly how cure works (though u might want to pop a couple of benzos before attempting to wade through a shit tonne of dry science quackery)

I do know one thing for sure - if its gone through the US patent office then this is a seriously big deal and that also means unfortunately it'll end up in the hands of some evil pharmaceutical company as it potentially goes way beyond the scope of the hobby hydro industry. And fuck knows what that means for Australia.

That aside knowing now that there is this product i feel like i'd be robbing myself not to use it on every gram of weed I grow from now on. I've gone through this literature a couple of times and from the scarce bits I do actually understand it obvious that cure does one thing above all else - post the initial drying process with a dehumidifier, it so growers can to do an extended slow cure (something which I am an avid believer of) without the usual inevitable loss of volatiles.

As Im sure many here already know the volatiles constitute a minute fraction of the total oil but until today i didn't actually know they have "profound pharmacological properties". And this is the point - these compounds are extremely potent...like we are talking down to the microgram level! 

Doesn't take too much to join the dots here but probably the company that developed cure is directly affiliated with this piece of research

These volatiles are also extremely easy to lose or oxidise when making extracts or shatters and its forcing me to revisit what i thought i understood about weed chemistry. 

It's fucked they dont sell it here. Is it a legal issue? And also how is that even logical? You can manufacture a product in Aussie but only sell in the US? 

Cure is avaible in oz!!!!! if your store isnt getting it they should be!!!! its very expensive but

plus 1 for doing the research here.