all glass bong

Hi there, a while back i found a realy cool all glass bong, i lost the link though. Over the past few days i have been having a look around and trying to find someone in Australia that sells them.

They are all glass (made from thick pyrex), they have a glass stem and cone and the one i liked the look of was a straight tube that looked like it was easy to keep clean similar to the one in this link:

http://www.weedcity.com/shop/product.asp?n...hFor=&PT_ID=124

I am not particularly fond of the artwork on this one but it is the same shape as the one i wanted and realy doesn't make too much difference (the Bob Marley one's look better but don't have the straight tube shape). It would also be cool to get one with a removable rubber base but if i have to get one that has a glass base i can handle that.

I know there are plenty around that use the metal stems and cones but i am looking for the all glass bong if anyone has seen them or knows where to get them can you please tell me?

ok heres a couple of links to try,

first one is the company that made the glass bong I use.

Magic water pipe- look at the Didgeridoo range under glass.

They are not glass stems though, and I wouldnt worry about glass stems as they look shit after a few cones, unless you clean the stems after every cone.

Freewheelin

these guys make glass stuff, like glass stems and cones, colour changing glass cones etc.

http://www.freewheelin.com.au/images/bonza-stems.JPG

also you could look at headshops like offyatree etc.

hope it helps.

Edited by Ferengi420

Thanks for the help guys. I am still looking for a shop that has the 'grommetless', 'ground glass joint' bongs i want. I live in the boonies so i don't get to check out the shops much.

I found another link. these peeps (RooR) seem to be the manufacturers behind the model i have been trying to find and different 'brands' just whack a sticker, screen print or etching on them and call them their own.

This is the site where i found the RooR bongs. It has more bongs that have the same ground glass connection/joint as well as some other cool stuff.

As far as discolouration of the stem goes, i am not sure, but i think opaque, coloured glass stems and cones can be bought. I do fastidiously clean my bong before and after a brew (i find it so much easier to wipe off a bit of oily tar and a few crumbs than to scrape off caked up grot) so it shouldn't be a problem. I know these bongs and fittings are going to be realy expensive but i have never broken a bong myself and hopefully i wont start and to be honest i just want a bit of luxury.

i havent tried a roor itself, but I tried diffuser stems like the main point of roor is, and they completely fucking suck, make it a smoother toke for 2 bongs, and then they just start filling with fucking gunk....

Diffusers is for 10 cone a day girls and shit, but no real stoner would fuck around with sumthing that needs so much cleaning....

I wish a "decent" glass company like PHX or german ROOR would design a bong for actual career stoners and not just pussy session smokers... but it aint gonna happen, and till they do the bigarse fat bongs from agung without any diffusing crap is the only choice for serious stoners...the rich bong companies decided long ago real stoners dont have any money....

Hey all,

I bought one of those freewheelin glass stem and large cone ( two piece ) im not impressed lol most of the time the thigns not even air tight ... if anyone was going to buy this product i woulc recommend you buy the cone already attached to the darn stem, gotta admit they make good bongs but the two piece cone and stem is shit.

I am not sure what you mean by diffusor stems, the ones i have seen are a straight stem that fits in the protrusion from the side of the bong and a cone that fits in the stem. I don't want any fancy schmancy crap just an easy to keep clean tube with ground glass fittings and no rubber bits. If these bongs have these diffusor things i am missing something and i am pretty sure whatever they are, i don't want them.

the diffuser is a bunch of smaller holes at the end of your stems instead of one large hole, it makes heaps of smaller sized bubbles and gives your bong a really different feel...

Im not sure if every roor bong features this, but most do and all PHX's stuff does Im sure non-diffuser stems are an option, but defeat the purpose of the cost...

also if you decide to go roor, only buy from european companies, cos their is 2 different roor factories, one in germany making the superfine pro shit, and one in the us making the same thing alot crappier... everyonedoesit and drchronic both sell german roor...