Help choosing Glassware Primary use Hash

They have a oilrig called a Quark twin you can use a cone in it as well an looks like it is easy to clean as well,that is a bit thing cleaning your oil rig because some bongs an oil rigs are asshole of things to try an clean.

I would  buy some cleaner that is a citrus base cleaner called Citro-Clean I use it an it is one of the best cleaners I have ever used it just melts the shit resin on the walls of the glass bongs or oil rigs an don't leave any crap taste in the bong or oil rig.

Buy a couple of different Happy Daddy stainless/steel or titanium dabbers to handle your oil with an get a couple of them silicon dish's for the oil.

Plus buy a few cones to fit it as well an a couple of the titanium nail.

You can buy a good butane lighter from bunnings big gas torch to heat the titanium nail,Dont buy a small jet lighter as it will take to long to heat the titanium nail up ,an the Ti/nail will give you a better taste from the oil.

You can buy cleaning liquid from ozbongs as well but think you will find the citro/clean a lot better an cheaper in the long run.

American glass have some good oil rigs as well.

Regards, Dingo-2008. 

Hey fudge, very nice mate.

I have a oil rig with a ti nail and have used it to smoke hash, and imo it just dosent work.

Now that isent 100% true you still get a buzz from the hash on the nail dont get me worng, hash on a ti nail dosent give you the hit it dose from a pipe or as a cone topper dose.

I dont know if was just me but i got way more of a hit from the hash in a pipe.

Ozbongs have some nice pipes and a good range, my only advice would be if going a pipe get some screens...

Hey fudge, very nice mate.

I have a oil rig with a ti nail and have used it to smoke hash, and imo it just dosent work.

Now that isent 100% true you still get a buzz from the hash on the nail dont get me worng, hash on a ti nail dosent give you the hit it dose from a pipe or as a cone topper dose.

I dont know if was just me but i got way more of a hit from the hash in a pipe.

Ozbongs have some nice pipes and a good range, my only advice would be if going a pipe get some screens...

Hey ozzy just saw your post, could you give me a some links with an example of what you mean.

I get lost looking at everything :P

Hey fudge, if i was going to buy another pipe i would get one of these.

http://www.ozbongs.com.au/Trap-UV-Glass-Hammer-Pipe-3/

But just about any pipe will do.

http://www.ozbongs.com.au/Pipes/

This is what i use for hash.

http://www.ozbongs.com.au/Agung-Sherlock/

But if you want a bong as well it will be a mater of choice for u as there are so many diff ones out there.

Same as the pipe use a pipe screen in the cone piece of ya bong so ya dont suck the lil spot of hash through the hole before u have a chance to smoke it...

I agree with Ozzy on the oil rig water pipes but then again I have not used the oil rig with Titanium nail very much,But as far as converting it to a bong by adding a cone to the oil rig it works a treat imo an love it.

Only thing I can find bad about it is that when using it as a bong the glass cones have a very small hole in them an when you add hash oil on top of a cone of weed it will heat up an turn into a hot ball of hash oil an block the cone up a lot of the time.

But if you buy a small titanium screen or Stainless/steel screen it would solve this problem an work just fine.

In IMO   It is very hard to beat the volcano vape for vaping hash oil or hash or just mulled up weed it does the lot an is the best for doing the 3 different ways to use your weed.

As the volcano has a oil chamber to vape your hash oil with an you can put small bits of hash in the same mesh chamber an vape it as well,or you can use the normal chamber that has a fly wire screen in it an that works good for straight hash or weed so it is hard to beat the volcano for price now days as the price of a glass bong or vape will just about cost you the same amount of money ,in some cases an bong will cost you less but then you have to buy all the extra parts to turn it into a vape.

So it is really up to what you like an want yourself..

That Quark looks like a nice oil rig that only needs a cone to turn it into a bong an easy to clean as well.

Regards,Dingo-2008. 

Edited by Dingo-2008