Best rolling machine for Joints?

Due to a neck/spine injury that's been getting worse, my hands shake and I am finding it impossible to roll a joint. I used to rest my elbows on the table, but now even that's not working!. I much prefer smoking joints over bongs as I find it more relaxing.

What is the best rolling machine? (that doesn't roll them too tight)

I'd think it would depend on a few things...

how is your hand dexterity?

and how much do you want to spend?

If you are willing to spend some money on a rolling machine I'd highly recommend an electric one one that has a 'hopper' where you toss your mull into and then the machine rolls the joints the way you like - not all machines will allow you to roll a thin 'cigarette'.

at the other price extreme are the little $7/$9 rollers - they do a good job but can make a mess and can be fiddly, probably the slowest rolling option - you can make your joint as thin/fat  as you want with these  (they work very well) would need a decent amount of dexterity for these

example -> http://www.ozbongs.com.au/Zen-Regular-Size-Rolling-Machine/

just tossing a few idea's out there

Matanuska Thunder, my hand dexterity varies in severity but the problem is always there. Threading a needle seems impossible but sometimes I can do it.  The only way to find out if I can use a rolling machine is to try it I guess! The electronic rolling machines look great, they are expensive but still affordable. Not something I need to invest in just yet!

I need to practice some dexterity exercises and PT.

The Stoned Jester,  cheers I am checking out 'Raw rolling machine'. Will avoid Zen :thumbsup:

itchybromusic

wannagrowbuds 

Thanks guys :). I have never seen pre-rolled before but they are a great idea! It's not too bad cost-wise if I am not having them everyday.

Ive been cranking the pre rolled blunt papers from oz bongs lately. Absolutely awesome. The palm leaf burns perfectly with the bud so need to lick all over your roll. I did get some of the pre rolled paper ones which were not too bad but prefer the blunts.

here's the links.

http://www.ozbongs.com.au/Torpedoes-5X-Mixed/

http://www.ozbongs.com.au/AMICO-Palm-Wraps-10-x-Mix/