Nature Is Speaking

Poss Plan of attack = Out Of Box Thinking , maybe even back to , Ol World Thinking 

World Population = Tough 

food miles , should we be eating fruit & veg we can grow here,  from OS, narrower, should we be eating fruit & veg we can grow in Vic,  from NSW/QLD/TAS & V a V

what does that mean for starving populations OS

bioremediation , Should all businesses be made to bioremediate anything that leaves their premise , product or waste , for instance a Newspaper Co 

anything from a plastic bottle cap from morning tea to the published paper itself must leave there grounds & where ever it ends up ( landfill or bottom of the Yarra ),

will naturally break down back in to the earth with no impact on nature / city / society , if it don't , find somethin that do , innervation 

Run-Off , What runs off your property on to your neighbours ,washing cars , weed killer ? 

What runs off "both" neighbours properties on to yours ? ? ? ?

Should we all have to bioremediate

Ban , Hawaii has band 2 things recently , the plastic shopping bag & all GMO crops ( GMO ban up in air , revolt , federal judge ) 

Should Australia consider these bans ? 

thinking out loud !

Edited by itchybromusic

I get dismayed when I go to Woolies or Coles. The amount of unnecessary packaging of goods is out of control. I come home and unpack and my bin is half full of useless plastic and cardboard. That's using cloth carry bags too.

Its convenience and apathy that wins overs. I go to local farmers market here and years ago in season veggie were very cheap here. Now its all super trendy and local organic produce is priced so high average wage earners are unable to afford it.

Another thing that gets me angry is 1kg of soft shitty looking spuds at supermarket cost about $3.50 to $5, but you can buy 1kg of oven fries for $2.50, and the fresh food has no GST. No wonder the masses are getting fat.

I am trying to do what I can most of the time, I grow many veggies( spuds included) and have a good herb garden going. Citrus and passionfruit planted.

Our society in so consumption based, like I said in BBQ cleaning thread, my mate that just buys a new one when it gets to dirty, I wasn't joking.

• Upvote 1

I get dismayed when I go to Woolies or Coles. The amount of unnecessary packaging of goods is out of control. I come home and unpack and my bin is half full of useless plastic and cardboard. That's using cloth carry bags too.

Its convenience and apathy that wins overs. I go to local farmers market here and years ago in season veggie were very cheap here. Now its all super trendy and local organic produce is priced so high average wage earners are unable to afford it.

Another thing that gets me angry is 1kg of soft shitty looking spuds at supermarket cost about $3.50 to $5, but you can buy 1kg of oven fries for $2.50, and the fresh food has no GST. No wonder the masses are getting fat.

I am trying to do what I can most of the time, I grow many veggies( spuds included) and have a good herb garden going. Citrus and passionfruit planted.

Our society in so consumption based, like I said in BBQ cleaning thread, my mate that just buys a new one when it gets to dirty, I wasn't joking.

I hear ya husky , throw away society , but were dose that come from , money / greed

how many times have you heard i had a fridge , washing machine what ever 10 yrs ago & was brought 15 yrs earlier & never broke down 

not any more , everything has a shelf life cos i need you to keep me in bizz by re-buying what you already have ! great marketing on top of 

marketing on top of marketing over many years, you need this now , your friends will have it first , be the first , it's so easy , with this little bit of plastic 

which we strive to make changes that help you empty your card as quick as poss without realizing your broke , but guess what " You are the Jones's " 

broke but everyone loves ya  & we have a fix for your broke problem as well , just sign here 

• Upvote 1

Funny you mention fridge Itchy. My parents brought a old round corner Kelvinator when they got married in 1967, it was second hand then as they didn't have much money or " 200 day interest free !!!" I was born in '68 and got it when I moved out of home in 1987. Its still running now in my garage, never missed a beat, that's nearly 50 years old......bloody heavy bastard.

Government regulation shits me. As a kid I remember my grandfather picking over other people rubbish, mostly lawnmowers, chainsaws etc, he'd bring then home, fix them with parts from other busted mowers and sell them cheap for beer money or give them away if people needed a hand. Now its " Scavenging is Prohibited" ...no freedom...no cracker night...what happen to cracker night, as a kid that was 2nd only to Christmas, They'd ban Christmas to if business didn't make so much money out of it.............and I refuse to celebrate Valentines day, I love my wife but I don't need a American marketing tool , guilt tripping me into spending more money.

Rant over

Funny you mention fridge Itchy. My parents brought a old round corner Kelvinator when they got married in 1967, it was second hand then as they didn't have much money or " 200 day interest free !!!" I was born in '68 and got it when I moved out of home in 1987. Its still running now in my garage, never missed a beat, that's nearly 50 years old......bloody heavy bastard.

Government regulation shits me. As a kid I remember my grandfather picking over other people rubbish, mostly lawnmowers, chainsaws etc, he'd bring then home, fix them with parts from other busted mowers and sell them cheap for beer money or give them away if people needed a hand. Now its " Scavenging is Prohibited" ...no freedom...no cracker night...what happen to cracker night, as a kid that was 2nd only to Christmas, They'd ban Christmas to if business didn't make so much money out of it.............and I refuse to celebrate Valentines day, I love my wife but I don't need a American marketing tool , guilt tripping me into spending more money.

Rant over

yep , my bro has mum's old round corner Kelvinator , working beer fridge in the shed i think , did you ever have to light the hot water service for a bath ,

which sat in the bathroom , turn the gas on & put a match to it quick so the flash isn't to big , them were the days  

all slightly off subject but 1968 you the first ankle biter of the husky clan ? cos i was the last of 7 in 68 the only city born ankle biter from the Itchy clan 

so we grew up doing something close to the same shit mate , 68 was a good year don't ya think