Self pollination of an Auto for Fem seeds

Howdy all,
Sorry if this is in the wrong part of the forums I didn't know where else to put it.

This is more for the breeders on the site or anyone with good information on breeding.
So I just got my next lot of beans and am starting the planning for my next grow and I was wondering if it's possible to hermie an Auto girl into self pollinating for some free fem seeds, or would it be better to use her to pollinate another, un-hermied, girl?
I'm also curious what the rate of hermie to female seeds is from pollination of this kind and the best method of doing this is?
The beans are Fem Autos

Thanks guys :)

Hi mate I selfed a few (well 2 lol) plants but not autos, last one I done was super skunk and I'm doing a black og now, in theory (I think) if the plant you plant to self pollinate showes no signs of hermie tendencies but a good strong female And then you stress her to hermie And self pollinate then the seeds you get from that plant (should) be about 70-80% female, I'm pretty sure thats the way feminised seeds first came about. But I think if that same plant jizzes on another then the seeds from the second plant will be mainly hermie. (I'm not 100% on this and pretty baked. . . I probably should have checked first). Best of luck bud[emoji4] [emoji106]

Hey Demeter, last year I tried my first Autos, both from Dinafem, Critical + Auto and Critical Jack Auto. For years I have been doing what a Maori grower showed me back in the 1970's, that is to leave  one branch with some buds, harvest all the rest but leave that last branch until it shows sign that its finished. I have always gotten a few seeds and yes they are female.

Both the Autos I grew last year did the same, I got a couple dozen seeds from both, they will be going in in the next 2 weeks,

good luck with your growin.