Cannabis & glaucoma & chronic pain

Dingo-2008

Question

Well I had a bit of good new last week from my eye doctor,He told me that the laser treatment he did on both my eye's has worked a treat an is the best results he has ever had with this kindda laser treatment.

An it should last for about 3 year's before I need the laser treatment again if all goes well in the next 3 year's to come.

So it's back to growing some more medical cannabis for myself to help with keeping the Glaucoma  &the chronic lower back pain under control.

My girls are just on 3 weeks old now an stink like shit,So are just about ready to have there last transplant in to larger pot's an then put under 2x 600watt HPS plus just mite put another 1000watt HPS in with the a few weeks later when they start to flower,they all way love a bit more of a boost in light to help them get rock hard heads an more resine.

Then it will be hash oil making time,As the hash oil seems to work the the best fore me with my different illnesses.

Looking at buying a closed loop system to make the hash oil as I all ready has 3 large 2 stage vacuum pumps to purge the oil with.

Regards,Dingo-2008.    

• Upvote 6