I just recieved my order from ozbongs and their products and delivery and packaging was second to none.

BUT :wacko:

I bought an extraction tube and recieved a cheaper one than the one i paid for, i rang and decided to keep

one they sent and get a store credit.

I spent the remaining money and forgot about postage so the total went about $8.00 over price..

It has been 2 days and it looks like they wont fill the order until i pay the eight bux.

After thier fuck up..about 5 emails and a phone call {prior to spending the store credit}, it looks like they arent

willing to wear the $8 dollars..

I have had about 4 previous orders and all has gone well but if this doesnt turn out i wouldnt go anywhere near them

again....

Just a warning to my fellow stoners,is all...be wary, some people think good customer service stops when ordering

over the internet... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

NOT HAPPY..if they dont send me the order they can keep the extra $40 that i paid them for the initial order and have another

unsattisfied customer...great stuff ozbongs...

the wiz...

I just recieved my order from ozbongs and their products and delivery and packaging was second to none.

BUT :wacko:

I bought an extraction tube and recieved a cheaper one than the one i paid for, i rang and decided to keep

one they sent and get a store credit.

I spent the remaining money and forgot about postage so the total went about $8.00 over price..

It has been 2 days and it looks like they wont fill the order until i pay the eight bux.

After thier fuck up..about 5 emails and a phone call {prior to spending the store credit}, it looks like they arent

willing to wear the $8 dollars..

I have had about 4 previous orders and all has gone well but if this doesnt turn out i wouldnt go anywhere near them

again....

Just a warning to my fellow stoners,is all...be wary, some people think good customer service stops when ordering

over the internet... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

NOT HAPPY..if they dont send me the order they can keep the extra $40 that i paid them for the initial order and have another

unsattisfied customer...great stuff ozbongs...

the wiz...

I understand where ya coming from wiz,

There was a fuck up ozbongs stepped up and wanted to do the rite thing, you choose to take the store credit.

You spend the credit but go a lil over, they dont let u off the 8$, you cant blame ozbongs for trying to cover there cost.

And same at your end cant blame u for being pissed u dident get what u orderd.

As u said ozbongs tryed to fix the issue but it was u in the end that wasent happy with.

It is what it is no good gettin all pissed over it, that wont get u no where.

And no i not sucking up to ozbongs i just calling it the way i see it...

• Upvote 3