What deficiency is this?

Hi everyone, I've been searching through related threads endlessly to try and diagnose my plants deficiency but I'm still not sure what's going on with them. I was wondering if anyone could help me out that's had a bit more experience dealing with them than me since this is the first time I've ever had a deficient plant.

This is the White Widow

post-47689-0-24618100-1434524382_thumb.jpg

And this is the Blue Dream

post-47689-0-88917600-1434524558_thumb.jpg

I'm really not sure if they are even suffering from the same defiecncy, symptoms are a little different I feel.

It's probably worthy noting that these plants are not yet on full strength nutes, more like 3/4 due to some set backs, so they may just need a full feed to fix them?

Thanks in advance stoners

Edited by Mr Jane

Thanks for the quick replies everyone.

They're under 250 watt MH for now, the distance from the top of the plant to the glass of the cool hood is about 30cm's, temp varies, lights on it's usually around 22 degrees 50% humidity.

I haven't been foliar feeding, or used any type of spray at all.

The damage hasn't increased at all really, and all new growth is healthy and fine, I'll try and get some full plant pics just before lights on tomorrow for everyone to have a better look.

To answer Grow For Me, I always feed my plants at ph 5.9, I grow in straight coco.

sweet mate i do anywhere from 5.7 to 6.0 just works out that way once i add all my nutes and crap so i dont bother adjusting. someone on here told me no need to worry if its that close. and if new growth is fine, just see how it goes in the next week or so, but wait to see what one of these others say they will know more than i

Here a few pics just as the lights were warming up.

Blue Dream #1

post-47689-0-36275000-1435240367_thumb.jpg

Blue Dream #2

post-47689-0-31829900-1435240555_thumb.jpg

White Widow & Fruit auto's

post-47689-0-70685500-1435240650_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the short sharp replies and not acknowledging everyone's posts individually, I'm posting from my iPhone and I find it fairly irritating compared to the PC.

On an unrelated note, will the black and white LED/LCD screen on my humidistat confuse my plants now that they're in 12/12 cycle?

Edited by Mr Jane