Worst, laziest Grow

Ok, I am sure you will all agree, that my "current" grow rates highly in the worst or laziest grows..

My sig has the details, but I started off 9 sweet seeds of 3 different varieties and a bunch of lushxblueberry in the first week of December.

They were looking good, under a 135W CFL, this is a pic towards the end of December.post-2463-0-71796600-1434181133_thumb.jpg

After which, due to some big parties, visitors etc. I lost interest and they remained in their tiny pots growing up to 3 feet tall with only one set of leaves... Almost dieing between their waterings at times 10 days apart.

2 of the lxb's turned out to be males and started dropping yellow dust everywhere.

I killed them and kept going...

After mardigrass, I think around may 20 I decided enough was enough. Turned off the ever faithful cfl after being on 18/6 for over 5 months.... Filled up an outdoor planter and buried them a couple of feet under.

Survival rate was low, but again ended up with 2 more lxb boys. They had balls everywhere, and as I hate paying for seeds, I thought bugger it, I'm gonna make some !

The remaining girls were quite week and small little hairs were appearing.

I left it another week or more and then finally decided at the end of May to pull the boys and bash them all over the remaining girls....

A couple of sweet seeds ice cool ladies and some lxb ladies.

Here is a pic from today.. Buds are heavily seeded, so hopefully next year I can be less lazy ;). lol. Pulled a small bud off last night and it is full of half formed seeds.... :)

Anyone do better ?

post-2463-0-03213400-1434181909_thumb.jpg

post-2463-0-83937500-1434181961_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 3