hi all

i am after a new strain to grow ,and have settled on G12 Skunk from pukka seeds. now the prob can i get clones or seeds(from a reliable source in aust allready or do i have to send my money overseas (which i hate doing :angry: ,but had to a few years ago now )..

pukka seeds haved this as a desciption ....

The Pukka Seed Company is proud to present the G12 Skunk Plant. A much sort after cross of the renouned Maple Leaf Indica crossed with the infamous G13 Hash Plant. A megalithic F1 hybrid with the sweetness of the Maple Leaf and lust of the G13 Hash Plant. This is the cast-iron stoner of the decade and producer of the year. This will put you in pieces then reduce you to rubble. Maybe quicksand, if you go too far. (If you've not seen the tree of life, this is it.) - Order Code: P14 - Price: £70

Type Indoor

Flowering 7 weeks

Yield 325-350g/m2

please help..!

:) ;)

Im a med user too. lol

I also dont grow for looks what I was going on there was, that it would actually be quite a good med strain.

Yyou probably know but GWS is a cross between super skunk and white widow. Both strains I have smoked and found good for my pain and migraines.

Ive grown that G13HP from SPC and its a good bud for tension.

So those combined I reakon would be good for med use.

But yea also it looks pretty good eh?

G12 is G13 crossed with Maple leaf indica isnt it?

Edited by Ferengi420

hey guys ... I must say nothing would cure my pain more than to stare at a growing marijuana plant before i smoke its mother, visual stimulation to me is just as important as quality. :thumbsup . Hope you find that strain but im sure your gonna have to order from overseas. ( hate ordering from overseas ) :thumbdown :thumbdown

There aint a wide variety of strains availabe in australia ( maybe so in the near future ) but we gotta make do with what we got ... Id too love to see more strains but we all know its illegal and thats the main reason for the lack of beautiful strains.

~ peace out