superbud

xt5au

Ive never seen Superbud turn buds brown??

All it normally does is to stop the plant stretching, makes more flower sites and heavier denser buds.

Personally I prefer something like sudden Impact, xplode or rockbud.

oh ps- I have NEVER used superbud. I have used xplode tho.

Edited by Ferengi420

i used SB on my last crop, it was the 2 part version and i only used part b which is for making buds bigger, part a stops the stretching but i wasnt to worried about that part, it certainly did the job so far as making bigger buds but it wont help potency (i've heard it can lower it). I was using bag seed at the time, however my new crop (just harvested pics soon) is white skunk seed from planetskunk, cost $50, the size of my buds is more than twice the size of the last crop some as thick as 1L coke bottles i realy wouldnt want them any bigger for practicality and mould potency looks to be very good.

so yes SB will make big buds but you cant beat a decent strain

yes SB will make big buds but you cant beat a decent strain.

Yea, I would rather use a good strain and train it well, ie tipping etc.

Im also a bit sus on stopping the stretch, as my current strain builds its flowers during the stretch.

ie I vegged to the screen and then turned the plant, all the decent bud were above the screen.

A GREAT BIG HOWDY to evryone new and old here - this is my first post in a few years of absense, ive gotta say the site hAS changed quite a bit!

My 'friend' recently used superbud and the results were impressive, much thicker/heavier buds and no height problems (wihtin 3 days they were flowering and had completely stopped growin)

the stuff is like liquid gold $$$ cost $200 a bottle