Where to get simple light sockets with cords?

If you look on youtube for CFL grows and on other american forums grow diary's using CFLs allot of them seem to have these simple light fixtures that are just a simple light socket with a power cord attached or even just a light socket with a plug right on the end.

Ive searched the net but i cant seem to find them does anyone know where a person could get these?

Also the light shades used for reptile heat lamps, these: http://shop.fantasticfarms.com.au/index.php/products/super-quality-aluminium-dome-reflector-lamp-shade-for-reptile-heat-lamps-or-chicken-brooders.html

Does anyone know where a person could get a hold of these for cheap?

Much thanks for any help.

Afaik the light sockets with the plug in the back do not stand up to Australian electrical standards and are therefor not available for sale in Australia. At least what I was told when looking for em here many moons ago. Otherwise, you can buy ceramic fittings that will run some of the bigger CFLS although they are not cheap.

yeh when i built my first pc grow box, I had a leccy friend wire up some of those sockets onto a plank of wood, it didn't look hard but i personally would never try anything electrical myself as i know ill fuck something up.

I did that and got away with it and I still wouldn't recommend it or ever do it again lol