hey peoples

was wondering is anyone still had ak47 x c99 going i lost the strain n luved it 6 oz off one plant (see pics of last ak47 x c99 grow ak x c99 result ) does anyone have seeds or cuts the stone was a up non munchie ceribal n fuctiononal which suited me perfect :)

even stonedas has lost the strain pls message me if u can help no longer have internet so i jump online when i can the only stain still have is white rhino which i cant get better than a oz out of so im spending 2 out of every 3 months with no smoke :angry:

I was going to buy a pack of AK47 from Serious Seeds for $150aud this week, but ended up getting greedy and wanting an early harvest first, so I ordered some clones from mjoz. I will buy the Serious seeds' AK within two weeks though, maybe after that grow I will get some males to make a AK47 F1.

Its a nice strain, and hard to come by that cross.. if you want the AK or C you need to be willing to pay a bit for quality. Maybe I might see if mjoz wants a donation of the ak when i get it :)

hey nath

if i dont do any good i might have to get ak47 and c 99 seeds to try n cross them bloody expenice way to do it though .

went right threw mj ozs strains n only thing even comes close is jack herrer for yeald and type of stone but ill be runing into size and odour probs with it .

hoping some one still has the cross i had to move house so lost the ak47xc99 in the iterim