dripper line for outdoor plot

My grow site is to be placed close to a creek bed (this is way out bush, so not dodgy), what do you think of using a gravity fed dripper line to constantly water my plants?, the drippers don't let out a huge amount of water per hour, so I don't think it would make the soil soggy.

Any suggestions?, criticisms?

Thanks,

Tazwhacker

Hi TW,

You could also use those water saving crystals mixed in the soil.

They swell up and hold somethin like 100 times there weight in water and you can also soak them with a nutrient solution so theres always food as well.

Could be easier than maintaining dripper lines etc.

ok , evry 1 comes up with all these fandangle water systems that are just not practical in the bush here are a few simple ideas.... carry 1 200 ltr olive drum (plastic) down too the pit ,sit it up higher so gravity comes into effect , get yourself 1 of those battery operate inline garden tap timers set it too water every 3 days ...u can get them at bunnings .....all these ideas of gravity automated wattering systems makes my head spin , if my idea sounds too much just be thankful you have a creek too collect water from, if you choose your spot well you shouldnt have too water too often ....look for the lushest gullies you can find then grow there ....dont plant in spots that are naturallyu clear ...there clear for a reason.......if you have acseess too water , water deep... 1 big watering is better then lots of shallow waterings ....some people dig small buckets into there holes saying they act as water resiviors, hope this helps , basically guerilla growing is hard ...you can experiment or you can just do it