Can anyone tell me about Mr highest

Expansion what was wrong with the plant,beside's long,long flowering period.How was the yeild,did have good bag appeal.

Hey logger_king must do mate.

The first time i ever had mango bud was in highschool,ever since then i've done anything to get my hands on the stuff,knockout smell!

As for the mrh x haze the price just caught my eye,so i read through the bio and it had c99 crossed in.

From what i have heard c99 is potent.

Never gone through mjoz whats there delivery time like?

Never gone through mjoz whats there delivery time like?

Delivery time is brilliant.. better than anywhere else you will go, if in Australia.

For a good strain.. checkout FAT FLO, in Maud Dibs section on that site.. that strain looks killer, and all the grow reports I've found for it have been excellent.. check out CGI and the Mjoz forums.

I grew the Mrh x nvs' haze at the same time as an apollo13trip x apollo 11.

I grew both outdorrs, but started too late in the season so the yield was not what it could have been. I found the apollo to finish two - three weeks earlier and had much more tight bud structure than the haze which seemed to stretch and never really fully bud up the whole branch. The two plants yielded similar, perhaps, the haze a bit more.

I was lookinjg for more of an 'up' high that I could do shit on, so the apollo was heaps better. Just depends what you want.

I am currently growing maud's nthn flo x apollo which is looking really good.

ive got some thai x a13t11 growing at the moment.. just sprouters :) Looking forward to a few weeks.. how long would you veg tihs for? And do you know how long the flowering was? The Mr Highest is the Burmese landrace strain isnt it? How long did that take to finish?Was it still an up stone? Ive been told from a few ppl that A13 has skunk #1 in it.. dont mean to hijack the thread ;)