Khat

Yaaay the new form is getting used ha ha

Catha edulis is not the easiest plant to germinate ( not the worse though try black habane) , but you get a pretty good succsess rate from germinating it in pots instead of a glass of water or using the paper towel method ect as you would with MJ, first thing is like with MJ and cacti the soil must have good drainage ( perlite, clayballs ect ) are all sutable things to mix with some high grade soil, coco or sand

Just pop the seeds about 5-10mm under the surface and cover em up with the mix, after that just mist the top of the soil whenever it dries out and needs it ( I found allot of plants like to germinate in pots underneath the canopy of your MJ plants where they are out of direct light but can still benifit from the heat humidity and light :)

if you don't want them in your grow room though they need a place that is warm and gets a bit of light ( try the heatmat method if you haven't already ) that method works with allot of hard to germinate cacti

let me knwo if I can help ;)

I've had pretty good success germinating khat seeds this way:

In a shade house, warm temperature (not in winter), normal seed raising mix, a layer of peat moss on top, carefully sprinkle seeds into peatmoss,

add a tiny sprinkle of peatmoss over the seeds, keep misting once or twice a day...

seeds normally come up in 2-4 weeks, faster in hot weather...

never transplant small seedlings in cold weather they'll probably die.

no probs transplanting in hot weather...

I belive he has some on his site if not I do :P

ferengi if your not gonna germinate the seeds do you think you would be willing to donate them for me to grow out ;)

the cops took 90% of my seeds when they came and serched my house ( they left the plants allone cause they where just confused as to what they where or which where legal and illegal but took they took all my seeds from MJ and belladonna to tomatoe plants ha ha :) )