Canna Terra Vega

Hi all, have been browsing for a while, first time grower and first time poster!

I have just purchased some nutes this week for my plants and I decided to go with Canna Terra Vega, I read all over the net its NPK was 3-1-4, However when mine arrived it says 3-0-3-0... This has me confused, I will post a pic of my label, can anyone shed some light?

post-56114-0-04067700-1428548007_thumb.jpg

post-56114-0-84568600-1428548026_thumb.jpg

it has the 3-0-3 is ratios in relation to each other.

on the back it says it has 0.5% water soluble Phosphorus which will be more than enough in relation to low amount of nitrogen and potassium. Phosphorus is used very little, often Calcium/sulfur is used in higher amounts by plants makes you wonder about the whole macro/micro nutrient thing lol

I am not too familiar with that nute, so i am not sure if unchanged or not.

Having something stronger ie higher NPK only means its more concentrated, meaning you will need less per ml to reach desired ec. As long as the ratio is right then you won't have any problems, I am sure that will grow plants more than adequetly.