FINALLY GOT SUM GREEN

Yea I have a few fish tanks and the test gear for them is no good, it reads too high. you can buy what they call wide range testers but these are too wide of a range to be able to read them clear enough for the plants. plus they are not designed for accuracy.

yea, if you can afford the up then buy some, I read you other post as your going to buy EITHER the tester OR the up and I figured that the tester is far more important.

nulife has a GOOD ph up and down.

What do you want the elect temp tester for? I havent got anything to test my temps. I reakon you dont need it.

If the grow box is nice and warm for your liking then the plants will like it. If it feels a bit warm to you then it is, if it feels a little to cold then it is.

Surge protectors, well I dont use one but I wonder if the light turning on would be enough of a surge to pop it?

but something like dick smiths would carry good ones I guess.

i went to the hydro shop today and bought the liquid pH tester (the one ferengi suggested) $10, its only a little bottle but it can be used 800 times .. good stuff. I also purchased two SUNON FANS ( cost me $29 each ) & got a bottle of pH down (its the hydro shops own brew) cost me $10.

To start growing its fairly exspensive, I think iv spent something like $600 - 700 dollars in the past 3 day .. but it beats paying $2000 - 2500 for a pound. At least now i got a 400watt light, BUDRITE a + b VEG nutes, Clayballs, Netpot, Bucket, Airstone, Airpump, Water heater, Truncheon

, SUNON fans, FAIRFORM liquid pH tester & pH down.

Im all out of cash but i guess everything else will be cheap as chips, in the next week or soo i'll try to gather up some cash to buy a seperate reservoir, timer for my light, pH down, air hose & some flowering nutes.

Doe it sound like i need anything else ?? Iv heard some of the members say they add somether stuff to their nutes to stop the plant from stretching ... im planning on vegging my plant till the start of next year and then put it outside to flower, will i have any problems ?

thanks for all the replys

Edited by FUKN_BISH

hey guys,

I was going to flower it under the light but i guess i want quality & quanity.

If i do decide to flower it till it stops growin vertically then flower it will it be more potent ??

Well ... I wont be growin till i got my grow box constructed and 100% stealthy, soo thanks for all the help guys & gals.

You's wont be hearing from me till iv got my box constructed then i'll start a grow diary.

~ peace out :)

Hi there FUKN_BISH,

Sounds like youve got all the gear youll eva need!

When i first started, it was the BARE essentials and i just had to make do, the only thing i would suggest is a BIGGER LIGHT! 600w is always better than 400w - the more light (and love) you put into the little buggers the better they grow (I use similar practices for raising kids! lol)

Goodluck and i look forward to seeing your grow diary at some stage.

If i do decide to flower it till it  stops growin vertically then flower it will it be more potent ?

Did you mean grow (veg) it till it stops growing then flower it? ?

Most plants dont simply stop growing vertically.

After a certain time frame youll want to Flower her (buds man!), as they can triple in size durin the flowering phase, so remember that and dont let her grow to big, and you dont really want to be chopping her down all the time as she may get too stressed out and start flowering anyways. Let her grow to a managable height and imagine that height at least doubled, thats how big she'll end up.

Edited by Aussie_Smoker

600w is always better than 400w - the more light (and love) you put into the little buggers the better they grow (I use similar practices for raising kids! lol)

True the more light the more at harvest simple really, BUT it depends on the grow room and the city you live in.

My 600 pumps out too much heat to use in a wardrobe, so if heat is an issue you could be better off with the 400.

hey guys ... i just changed names and thanks for the replys.

Iv decided to go with passive intakes ( since im short on cash ) and use the two SUNON fans iv already got for exhausting.

Still designing my stealth cabinet ... Iv adoped the idea of using insulation to keep niose levels down ( what do you guys & gals think ? ). I know its not hard to trap light ( light only travels in a straight line ), its sound that will travel longer distances and also im gonna be using the same timber that carpenter's use for building.

Im gonna be using the same principles as they use for houses ( since iv only got basic carpentry skills ) does anyone here have any advance wood-working skills they could share with me ?

This framing will be covered in either Medium Density Fibreboard ( MDF ) or VENEERED PLYWOOD boards. The thickness of the borads i will be using will depend on how much it will cost me, I decided to use timer because it will stop more sound passing through and it will make my closet look more stralthy when stained and varnished.

Okay here is a picture of the frams i will be constructing out of that carpentry timber. Remember these frames will be covered in MDF boards or VENEERED PLYWOOD boards ( maybe something else, depending on my budget ).

post-9-1094901716_thumb.jpg