The coolest bowl

Totally agree Lou, must be school holidays

Respect comes with maturity.

'Go duck all of yous in a aids orgy' Juvenile statement no matter what age you are

If you don't like or disagree with a statement, then say so and explain why, like an adult.

But insults... ...oh please

• Upvote 1

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/22/600e0a56959163dba145ad94238ee279.jpg

But I'm empty said the blue devil an Oscar fits nice

bugga about the empty bowl. Looks like a functional piece though. I like whit bowls, it is easy to see your WEED 
Merlin, you are such a show off, very nice though, and indeed far better than an empty bowl  

HEY THAT"S CHEATING, we weren't talkin hash!!!!!! lol FFWell, :harhar:attachicon.gif022.JPG lol lol lol

hahaha merl, very nice , most people have cornflakes for brekky!! Love the setup with a spoon and all lol

I am quite sure Luo is from the Planet earth an the land of OZ.attachicon.gifNEW GLASS WEAR 036.JPGattachicon.gifNEW GLASS WEAR 022.JPGattachicon.gifNEW GLASS WEAR 034.JPGattachicon.gifNEW.GLASS.WEAR.012.jpg

You guys beat me cause I don't have any weed or hash in the bowl. lol

regards,Dingo-2008.

Dingo, that is a great looking toolkit mate, hopefully you get to light it up again soon :) 

Earth, last time I checked ... but mixing baccy into your buds is just yuk.

It's doesn't spread it out or make it last longer, and you are only getting addicted to the nicotine hit rather than the buds.

they only thing I agree with is in joints it makes it burn a bit better, and even then it's horrible.

and besides my bowl beats anyone hands down lolpost-40304-0-82409300-1300101808.jpg post-40304-0-99746100-1300101822.jpg

Now that is a sweet bowl you have there Jester, a lid would be great on mine!

Any way check out the bar

420http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/23/3f7beee19f56e76abf7722cbb3a29dcc.jpg

Nice one weedla, hope you are not getting your bird too bent having compression sessions in that little room.

No need to feel green dude

What the on earth is that ....

Looks like it belongs in a mental ward

And it's not weed it's buds

Weed is the mail....

No wonder your dry

Where are ya growing your shitty shit

Go duck all of yous in a aids orgy

Your text is Incomprehensible weedla, but your trolling is second to none, nice work getting the crew riled up lol. Just hanging around doing some weed fishing.. lol

• Upvote 1

Be  nice now Ford, the poor guy most likely  live in that birds cage an only   gets to come out of the cage every few months by the sound of it.

He gets to suck on a few nice backy bongs then its back in the cage .

An Weedla if you dont know what a real bit of glass kit is just best to shut the fuck up an not make yourself look a bigger fool than you already have. 

Time to go back to school Weedla.

Regards Dingo-2008.

Edited by Dingo-2008
  • Upvote 1