When to harvest

you flush towards the end of the flowering cycle - pretty much just water and NO nutes so the plant starts to use it's own food from the sun leaves, the leaves should yellow off as the plant sucks the goodness out of them.

you could probably start now actually.

Yeah, haven't nuted for two weeks now. Plenty of leaves turning yellow and falling off. Looks like I'm on the right track. Will continue to water only and hopefully be ready to harvest in two weeks.

Hahahaha really? You're seeing things, I reckon pistils are about 60/40. Great pics. Beautiful snowy mushroom trichs, well done! How are they up close? Mostly cloudy? Any bending? http://www.growweedeasy.com/harvest 'When do I harvest my marijuana?' By Nebula Haze is one of the best guides I've stumbled across, check out the pics, you'll see what we mean.

Flushing, which is a mandatory part of the journey, is when you stop using any nutrients during the last few weeks, at least a fortnight ideally and just use plain water, so that there isn't any residual chemicals like fertiliser salts left in your bud  Are at least a few of the leaves mottled and pale? Look into it. Could you be overfeeding? Time to flush buddy.

Wishing you well.

Hey Cantgrow I wouldn't be too concerned about the flush as you have basically already done it, no nutes for two weeks and just watering? sounds like a flush to me. I will usually give it three time the volume of water as to the size of the pot....5L pot, 15L flush at least once during the flush. You can give her some blackstrap molasses which will help her fatten her buds up...I swear by it for flowering.  looking good and not long now.

....For gardeners, blackstrap molasses (unsulphered) is the best choice because it is the most nutritionally valuable of the various types of molasses since it contains the greatest concentration of sulfur, potash, iron, and micronutrients from the original cane material. So it's not just the sugar content that makes molasses useful, but its trace minerals. 

Molasses is also an excellent chelating agent, which means that it can help convert some chemical nutrients into a form that's easily available for organisms and plants to use. 

The blackstrap molasses (unsulphered) is a liquid molasses that can be used alone, or as a component in both sprays and soil drenches, and can be an important addition to your organic fertilization program....

from here http://www.weekendgardener.net/organic-fertilizer/molasses-050805.htm

heaps more info there