Sensory Enhancement-

One thing I am very curious about is some people are unable to smell or taste anything- yet if dosed with cannabinoids they are suddenly able to smell and taste food- I find this facinating, the sensory enhancement aspect has so many applications yet I have not seen a single fucking thing out there. The most interesting sensory enhancement was auditory back during the 70s or 80's a record or CD came out testing this factor which I cannot recall the name of the album but apparently the person who was subjected to the audio was capable of hearing frequencies that were not audible to the straight individual.

It would be amazing if the results were able to be replicated without the narcotic effects similar to a SARM (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulator).

There are many medical application and 'other' applications which just on these simple factors would be mind blowing.