welcome to OzStoners Moondog ... you came to right place for freindly helpful advice. Now to locate answers to your Q , which you can bet the folks here have a handle on, it is best to first carry out a search, ( top right corner)

look what i found on a search .... https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/66133-phillips-315w-lec-with-d-papillon-reflector/?hl=%2Bphillips+%2Bd-papillon

go for it MD its all here and once found you will never look back

sorry if this didnt directly answer your Q , but i too am baked and confused  also

have fun and enjoy anyways :P

Edited by wurlie

Gday Moondog and welcome aboard :)

Apart from the initial write-ups/reviews by a few worldwide on these Phillips D-papillon 315w, there is not much else since. I am VERY interested to see some more independent reviews and grows from other growers, as to be honest I just pulled 1.2grams per watt from 2x 600watt HPS, which is close to the linked above 1.3grams per watt from the Phillips D-papillon 315w.