Banana Peels & Cannabis.

Hey, i've been reading up on different growing methods for other plants and I came across banana peels which are generally used as food for roses. This gave me an idea, after researching banana peels, they are high in potassium and a good bloom booster. Banana peels are buried directly into the soil around the roses, also you can chuck them in the compost pile, i'd like to try make some banana compost when I get time. I also read that banana compost can reduce watering by 20%, lead to better yields and increase the micro-nutrient availability to the plants. Banana peels are apparently also a favourite food for earthworms which are an important factor in my garden. 

Does anyone have any experience using banana peels for cannabis? just want to hear what you got to say about it.