Tutankhamen strain

I was looking at Tut a while back when I came across something interesting, apparently the %33 thing is kind of a myth, that statistic comes from a comp in the US where apparently someone managed to test it that high, but all others have tested 22-27% and that's the average expected I believe(this was a good few months back and my memory escapes me but I'm pretty sure that was all I could find on it at the time so feel free to correct this anyone)

Still an extremely awesome strain though :P

Another good one up there is Ghost Train Haze at %27 with good medicinal properties(if that's your thing like me) it's on the top of my next order list :D

I have a Jack47 Auto(jack herer X 47) I'm waiting to sow along with some Blueberry Xs and Cheese Xs, I too have always wanted blue strains :P

(All autos as I'm hoping to use the last of the winter temps to my advantage)

thanks mate im definately getting them on my next order both the tut and the Y'Griega along with a few liberty haze i am thinking.

you guys have any ideas on what would go well with them im thinking one more strain for next order 4 all up. i was looking at ak 47 i always wanted to try that or maybe something with blue in it haha.

No problems, both are worth growing out. Smoking some bud from the Y'G indoors ( oven quick-dry smoke lol ). Haven't looked much into Liberty Haze, but have grown out 4 different Barney's Farm strains, and couldn't be happier with what I've gotten so far.

The Tut is mean't to be a select cutting of AK-47 that was selfed (from memory). So you would already have an AK in the arsenal.

Going something Blue is a good choice; I've got Blue Dream on my next order, if I get around to ordering anymore seeds. Blue Ox is another good choice; my female has heaps of purple, smells of blueberries and meaty kush, resinous, covered in trichomes, and strong medicine. 

I was looking at Tut a while back when I came across something interesting, apparently the %33 thing is kind of a myth, that statistic comes from a comp in the US where apparently someone managed to test it that high, but all others have tested 22-27% and that's the average expected I believe(this was a good few months back and my memory escapes me but I'm pretty sure that was all I could find on it at the time so feel free to correct this anyone)

Still an extremely awesome strain though :P

Another good one up there is Ghost Train Haze at %27 with good medicinal properties(if that's your thing like me) it's on the top of my next order list :D

I have a Jack47 Auto(jack herer X 47) I'm waiting to sow along with some Blueberry Xs and Cheese Xs, I too have always wanted blue strains :P

(All autos as I'm hoping to use the last of the winter temps to my advantage)

Yeah, I didn't take the 33% as anything close to what I would get, as it was a single test, from a cup entry, that wasn't verified by a second test. Either way, an average of 22-27% THC is pretty bloody solid. The Tut is mean't to be a select cutting of AK-47 that was selfed (from memory).

I currently have a Ghost Train Haze #1 in the veg room. It will be going outside, Mid Sept, with a few clones run indoors, before she is flipped; still have 5 beans in the fridge, as I only grew out one for the outdoor plot. Hoping it will be as awesome as I've heard it is.

Another strong strain - 28% - that I have seeds for, but yet to grow out, is Mandala Seeds "Satori." Cali Connections "Girl Scout Cookies" is also another extremely potent strain I have grown out, and still growing out. The strain has been on the High Times Strongest Strains On Earth list, a couple times, and it definitely shows in the girl that I grew out. Most potent strain I have grown, out of a decent amount of top potency strains.  But, a touch harsh (trichomes head are so big it feels like sand on your fingers after touching a bud), and due to the, sometimes, overwhelming nature of the smoke, I can't say it is my favourite smoke I have, but definitely one of them.

I've grown out quite a few autos in the past year. Barney's Farm "Sweet Tooth Auto," and Sweet Seeds "+Speed" were my favourite strains from my first auto run - Auto Bubblelicious had the nicest bubblegum scent - and my second run had some interesting girls in it, but due to winter, and breeding, I didn't really test any of them. Have a Vision Seeds "NL Auto" in the flower room.

The Auto Blueberry x will be interesting to grow out :)

Yeah I took it pretty lightly when I first heard 33% haha

It is still among the top of my order list though, I only hear great things about it :D

Didn't know it was a selfed AK, interesting..

Oh nice, she'll love the outdoors.

If you get pictures of her during the show please do share :P

I've heard of Satori, also only great things and that she is quite potent :)

GSC is a really nice one I've always wanted to try, your short review of it makes me all the more keen, did you make any concentrate out of her?

Barneys farm pump out some good ones, I think almost half of my next order are barneys farm beans haha

Mmm Bubblicious :D

Ahh NL it's been many a year since I've seen that dear friend, enjoy her :P

Yeah dude I haven't been this excited in ages, I have a

Blue Mammoth

Blue Amnesia

Blueberry Domina

And Purple Cheese(a blueberryX, crossed with Cheese)

Also have

Cheese Candy

And the Jack47 previously mentioned :)