Tutankhamen strain

I actually bought a five pack of these seeds, or a ten pack, and I still have five in the fridge. I currently have four that have been flipped, and one that I have kept as a mother.

In my grow journal, that I juist started, I will have many photos of all four flowering plants, then drying photos. Same goes with Y'Griega, which is meant to be over 27% THC.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/74521-bazs-indooroutdoor-grows/?p=457149

I bought mine through The Single Seed Company. Have made 6 (I think) orders with them, the last being 96 seeds, and all have arrived the next week. They say 5-10 business days for international orders, and they weren't kidding - huge range too.

All the plants in my grow journal, with the exception of my two Unknown Sativas; 'Mary' & 'Moo', have come from that site.

• Upvote 2

I actually bought a five pack of these seeds, or a ten pack, and I still have five in the fridge. I currently have four that have been flipped, and one that I have kept as a mother.

In my grow journal, that I juist started, I will have many photos of all four flowering plants, then drying photos. Same goes with Y'Griega, which is meant to be over 27% THC.

https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/74521-bazs-indooroutdoor-grows/?p=457149

I bought mine through The Single Seed Company. Have made 6 (I think) orders with them, the last being 96 seeds, and all have arrived the next week. They say 5-10 business days for international orders, and they weren't kidding - huge range too.

All the plants in my grow journal, with the exception of my two Unknown Sativas; 'Mary' & 'Moo', have come from that site.

thanks mate only just noticed your reply now i will check them out as well as that y'griega

thanks mate only just noticed your reply now i will check them out as well as that y'griega

No problems. The tutankhamon that was grown indoors, in a ScrOG, was awesome smoke, and yielded well. Thanks to the shitty conditions outside, when the Y'Gs and Tuts were growing, they yielded very little, and were very leafy. Upside is, both strains were awesome smoke, and outside they all turned black. My display pic is a Tutankhamon that turned black, outside.

I only had 5 beans of the Tut; unfortunately. Still have 5 Y'G in the fridge, and one still flowering, that I brought inside from the crappy conditions.

Two of the Tutankhamons were stolen from our back yard, when they were only about one week into flower. Of the two that were flowered outside, the sati dom pheno had the nicest sweet fruit scent you'll find, and the indi dom pheno was pure sausage and onion haha. The one that was grown indoors had a meaty "kush" smell, mixed with a little bit of sweetness. All three affected the body and mind, with great potency, with a more heady fell to the sati dom, and coucklock with the other two.

The Y'Griega, on the other hand, threw out really different scents for four, out of five, plants. Two were sweet/floral/citrus, the next floral/tangy citrus, the next was citrus/pine/chem, that turned into paint thinner/fuel.

Now, onto the one that is currently growing. It has changed scent a fair bit since it was brought back inside. This is the description I wrote in my grow log, for that Y'Griega, from a few weeks back.

"Funky/chemmy over ripe sickly sweet citrus/stone fruit that turns to a paint thinner/fuely type of undertone."

Now it smells like chem/sweet/citrus, that turns into PURE B.O. Dead set smell of foul body odour. Has to be the most spastic smell I have come across in a plant. I kind of like it, but kind of disgusted at the same time haha.

No problems. The tutankhamon that was grown indoors, in a ScrOG, was awesome smoke, and yielded well. Thanks to the shitty conditions outside, when the Y'Gs and Tuts were growing, they yielded very little, and were very leafy. Upside is, both strains were awesome smoke, and outside they all turned black. My display pic is a Tutankhamon that turned black, outside.

I only had 5 beans of the Tut; unfortunately. Still have 5 Y'G in the fridge, and one still flowering, that I brought inside from the crappy conditions.

Two of the Tutankhamons were stolen from our back yard, when they were only about one week into flower. Of the two that were flowered outside, the sati dom pheno had the nicest sweet fruit scent you'll find, and the indi dom pheno was pure sausage and onion haha. The one that was grown indoors had a meaty "kush" smell, mixed with a little bit of sweetness. All three affected the body and mind, with great potency, with a more heady fell to the sati dom, and coucklock with the other two.

The Y'Griega, on the other hand, threw out really different scents for four, out of five, plants. Two were sweet/floral/citrus, the next floral/tangy citrus, the next was citrus/pine/chem, that turned into paint thinner/fuel.

Now, onto the one that is currently growing. It has changed scent a fair bit since it was brought back inside. This is the description I wrote in my grow log, for that Y'Griega, from a few weeks back.

"Funky/chemmy over ripe sickly sweet citrus/stone fruit that turns to a paint thinner/fuely type of undertone."

Now it smells like chem/sweet/citrus, that turns into PURE B.O. Dead set smell of foul body odour. Has to be the most spastic smell I have come across in a plant. I kind of like it, but kind of disgusted at the same time haha.

thanks mate im definately getting them on my next order both the tut and the Y'Griega along with a few liberty haze i am thinking.

you guys have any ideas on what would go well with them im thinking one more strain for next order 4 all up. i was looking at ak 47 i always wanted to try that or maybe something with blue in it haha.