room gets to hot unless i open door

i remember reading some years ago a good grow room set up without air conditioning will operate at 6c above outside temps to be honest i dont really care what temps mine gets up to i have ran it up to 50c or close to it in summer, air con isnt an option for me so fresh air is the next best option

you didnt mention what your outside temps are, we are in summer so 31c is pretty good and as long as u have good growth with the air exchanges your currently doing i wouldnt change it

600w lights do put out a fair bit of heat compared to say a 400w but as long as u replenish the stale air they'll be happy as larry

i think the key for u is your running two fans both as exhaust fans just at different heights in the grow room so its working with the two combined exhaust's

ok thanks mate this is my first indoor grow i thought getting up to 31 maybe 32 would kill them eventually. is that just those bloody yanks talking crap again is it :) . thanks for the info all i might just make a bigger intake and let it run see how things go. thanks again all. i will start a grow journal just as soon as i can work out how to do pics on here haha

ok thanks mate this is my first indoor grow i thought getting up to 31 maybe 32 would kill them eventually. is that just those bloody yanks talking crap again is it :) . thanks for the info all i might just make a bigger intake and let it run see how things go. thanks again all. i will start a grow journal just as soon as i can work out how to do pics on here haha

ideal temps are between 24-26c u could realistically get those temps in winter easy enough but in summer if u dont have a air conditioner u either dont grow or deal with what u have on hand, when im growing i grow any time of the year the heat doesnt phase me but it probably does impact on my yeild ive never noticed tho because i always changing this and that in my grow rooms or tents

You probably need extract hot air from the light directly outside of the room. Didn't catch if you are doing this already.

imho big intake is good as long as you have efficient extraction.

Can you post a pic?

Sorry mate I have no idea how to do pictures I have been trying to find out for 2 days. But as 68 said its all exhausting out of grow room into my ceiling