What nutes do you use during flowering outdoors?

When you guys say you use worm casting are you talking about making it into a tea and diluting then applying or you chuck the worm casting on straight up?

cheers reggie

worm castings on straight up, AKA , top dress

you can make a tea as well from the castings depending on what you put in it you might have to dilute 

but if your tea is made of casting , seasol & molasses you prob wouldn't dilute & this is the way to go IMO

the idea is to build micro life not necessarily feed the plant, & of cause this is only of benefit if your organic

& yes be careful with the worm wee leachate needs quite allot of dilution B4 use & can be anaerobic 

Hmmm, you sure? My Norton 360 came up clean. 1000 apologies if I did, always scan web pages and links before I post them to any community forum / email / social media.

I use Eset anti virus and it blocked opening the url. Said it was a trojan. Sometimes they get through. The AV programs are not all they claim sometimes. I have had malaware get through Eset before. Was just letting you know! I have used worm tea before when the worms were alive, I dilute it 20 to 1. 1 litre to 20 litres of water. Works for me but the medium you use has a big bearing on the amount of nutes you give them. Any seaweed nutrients are pretty good. My neighbour collects seaweed and puts it through a mulcher and then into a huge tub of water, leaves it for a few months then scoops out the water for his gardens. Works for him.