Hey guys.

complete Newbie here.

My mate shared round some special cookies and got me hooked. Thought i would try baking for myself.

I'm about to go shopping for ingredients and am just wondering how much you should pay for 5oz of leaf/tip. :blink: im a bit suspicious of the guy cuz he knos im new at this and might charge me for my ignorance.

any advice or prices welcome. lol

ps. i love this site. you people are dudes B)

lol hey ya , dont buy shit, spend cash on hash, cook and get stoned in a flash ::blink:: better value , better smash , B) yeah mate dont pay any more than say $50 p oz for hydro quality tip leaf , [ not that I advocate people buying drugs], and less for out doors , any way ask to have a smoke of some to try out if gets results should make good cooking, otherwise you just wasting money , cooking is good if you have some suitable stuff left after growing your own, ;) :) nudge nudge, cheers

Id rather cook with buds, and keep them in there whole... but I dont cook weed, just smoke it. I wouldnt pay any more than $50 an oz for hydro leaf ;) If they are getting leaf in 5oz amounts, means they are growing or knows someone who does, and if your friends with him he shouldnt be selling it to u $$ tell him u'll make some cookies and give him some :D he might give u it