Anti Humidity Packs

Hi PPL.

I know there are a lot of other posts here about the storage of weed and I thought this deserved a new topic....

Has anyone tried those little toxic anti humidity bags that you get with new shoes and other stuff for storage? I know they are toxic but I have seen them come in vitamin C bottles before and all sorts of stuff, so I figure it is safe to store with weed.

So has anyone tried this and is it any good of an idea?

ALSO!!!...

What about those storage bags you see on TV that suck all of the air out of the bag? Could you store this with one of those packs and bury it for a few years? I have been thinking about this for a while and would like to know if anyone has tried either / both?

Keep tokin!

anything thats toxic should be kept away from ya smoko no questions asked, even if u did find 1 of those packets in a vitamin c jar, i still wouldnt recommend that u put it with ur dope as if the bag tears and u dont notice, buh bye....

also those heat + vacuum sealed bags are great but i wouldnt leave your gear for years....there is nothing better than fresh smoko :peace:

I have used those moisture sacks for other drugs in the past and it has worked wonders I made a little container for them with holes and chucked a few in, worked great to get rid of moisture and the container made sure that if any packages broke then the crystals would stay contained and safe

as for the vacume sealers they are great as long as you get a decent one I have had 2 piece of shit ones that don't like allot of work, I use vacume tubs now as they are reusable and look clasier to have full of chunky buds ha ha ha ( I paid 90 dollars for my set of 12 tubs and they come in various sizes)

a cheaper option would be to go to your local hydro shop and see if they have any of the iron sealed bags, they work great, not as good as a full vacume seal ofcourse but povided it is done right it is still air tight, tested the smell factor with a half pound in there and I was very impressed :peace:

another good alternative for storage are old amunition cases I found the ones from the vietnam war are best because of the conditions they wheree designed for ( 50 cal cases fit about 2 and a bit pounds depending on the buds in there ), also provided you find some in good nick they are 100% air tight and waterproof so you can burry them or if it is not gonna be for a long period you could even chuck it into a lake