Organic Rock Juice

hey peeps just buying some supplies got some Fulife and Boost i think from Nutrifield and some Canna Rhizotonic that is for now... looking into the future to use the Organic Rock Juice to possibly shorten my flowering time to 5 of 6 weeks

is the Organic Rock Juice just like the discontinued stuff i used many years ago? will it ripen the buds quicker? it says 100% organic so i take it theres no nasty shit in it?

anyone using it?

I haven't used this product. Having said that I believe these types of products are for people commercially selling buds and who have no interest in quality.

Why not define what you are looking for in a plant, choose a suitable strain, and select an appropriate phenotype? As a personal grower I am most interested in high quality buds without additives that reduce quality. There are no shortcuts to high quality.

:peace:

• Upvote 2

I haven't used this product. Having said that I believe these types of products are for people commercially selling buds and who have no interest in quality.

Why not define what you are looking for in a plant, choose a suitable strain, and select an appropriate phenotype? As a personal grower I am most interested in high quality buds without additives that reduce quality. There are no shortcuts to high quality.

:peace:

i want as much bud and heavy as possible lol i have the genetics just dont know how they grow yet, the clones got mixed up there either Chronic or Great White Shark both are supposedly heavy yeilders and have big buds but i want to maximize my first harvest seeing im only left with 2 clones

the organic rock juice is safe, it is not a pgr. Does it work like the old rock flower juice....not even close. But it does not contain paclo or chloro so it will never replicate the effects of those chemicals

ok cheers may have to look into something else

yeah ok i may just use a flowering addative like monsta bud and canna's PK 13-14

when i get some more cash i might buy some Auto Xtreme from Dutch Pasion that should yeild decent and only takes 70 days from seed to chop

this is a picture of someones Auto Xtreme from DP i would only need to grow one plant like that! *drools*

post-52810-0-81233100-1418093577_thumb.jpg