Lumatek ultimate pro 600w

Hi everyone looks I'll be growing indoors again and was looking at upgrading my old ballast. Any one have any thing to say about the lumatek pro 600w 400v digital ballast, I have been doing a fair bit of reading and they look fantastic, 400v lighting at less than half the cost of other 400v systems.

Just checking before I buy.

Link- http://aquagardening.com.au/product/lumatek-400v-600watt-switchable-electronic-ballast-lamp/

mate i just bought the 630 watt d Pappilon...but was looking into the Lumatek 400v it comes very highly recommended. A friend who works for a hydro shop has this ballast and swears it is the bees knees. Glandore hydro have them...don't think you will regret it by all accounts... My 630watt arrived today ...I will post more in the next few hours.

hi tommo, im running them in my new grow setup - the 600w using lumateks lamp too. im only 3-4 weeks into vege so cant give you to much info. saying that iv'e been using lumatek for 4 years now, i used to run the standard models (400w & 600w). they were always super quiet (as in no sound) they run cool etc. now the new 400v runs at sometihing like 90000 cycles a second up from the old 28000! amazing performance. id recommend these things to anyone - as even the old models would grow me a bounty :-)

Edited by zelli