How to set up air con?

Thank you for all your advice and imput guys.

When thinking about it I had just turned up my exhaust fan to maxflow to try combat the heat issues (33-35C), before I gave up and wheeled out the portable air con I had lying around from last summer. I'll turn the fan back down and try again. Interesting Knarfman, about the actual airflow from the a/c - you have save me a lot of time working that out, and it makes total sense. As for 'affording' the 1200w a/c - really dont want to have to run this ( i'd rather put it to lights). I am attempting to run 4x600w in the tent, so a lot of heat being generated in such  a small space. And over summer i'm going to be pushing 'sh$t' up hill trying.

Morphs have u tried air cooled reflectors? i mean the cooltube reflectors with a decent reflector, with enough air moving thru the cooltubes they work bloody brillantly

as long as u have a majority of the heat being exhausted 30-33c is still ok to grow in, my last grow room was getting up to 45c in summer and i still pulled pounds from a couple lights

i wouldnt rely on the air conditioner to solely vent exhange the fresh air in your tent or room, just use a 100mm centrifugal fan on a fan speed controller mine moves 175 cubic meters per hour  your room is 8.41 cubic meters u can either use a fan like my 100mm centrifugal and run it for 3minute every 15mins to exchange the stale air or just control its speed to around 50% i would rather run it for 3mins which is exhausting 8.75 cubic meters that is just enough to vent the stale air every 15mins from your grow are and still maintain your cool air conditioned air

Thanks 68.

I'm running a seperate 150mm cool tube system with a can max pro fan. This still is not enough to duct out the heat. I was considering the 200mm version when building but I didnt have the room to use 200mm cooltubes.

murphs i dont understand it u should be maintaining temps easily running cooltubes because the only heat u have is whats being emmited externally from the cooltubes, could u be possiblly pulling the hot exhausted air from your airconditioner back thru the aircon instead of it being vented automatically by the aircon?

if that doesnt make sense what i mean is for a portable airconditioner to work they have there own vent to exhaust the hot air from the motor maybe your growroom exhaust fan is sucking so hard its sucking all this hot air back thru the airconditioner instead of the airconditioner doing its job and exhausting it out the window