Absolutely puzzled need some help

Mate Naycha, ozy and merlin all have told you the problem, I would flush the shit out of that coco befor you plant, you have burnt the roots IMO, they may recover with some seaweed type extract extra weak. I reckon you should try again with new plants after flushing the crap out of the coco. Salt kills everything be gentle to them when they are starting out. Best of luck Tangwena

If it was the lights you would expect damage to the top new growth first, but your problem is starting from the bottom leaf tips and working its way in and up the plant. Doesn't this mean it is medium or nutrient related?

yeah im thinking its a delicate strain possible or just clones cut from a weak section of the plant, these were takin from plants going into flower not from a mother plant, the roots are not very big so im thinking the nutrifield coco nutrients is a bit rich for my clones at 580 PPM

Mate Naycha, ozy and merlin all have told you the problem, I would flush the shit out of that coco befor you plant, you have burnt the roots IMO, they may recover with some seaweed type extract extra weak. I reckon you should try again with new plants after flushing the crap out of the coco. Salt kills everything be gentle to them when they are starting out. Best of luck Tangwena

tang i had already flushed as mentioned in this thread but yet again i flushed again today the run off was 580 PPM which isnt high considering i was feeding at the recommended dosing by nutrifield nutrients which is .6-1.2 EC i may need to start 1/4th the strength of nutrient i'll wait for them to recover first

btw the LED's are about 40-50cm above the plants

They recommend 18-24 inch and 30 inch for germination for the MARS II, so you might get away with that or you might not.

If it was the lights you would expect damage to the top new growth first, but your problem is starting from the bottom leaf tips and working its way in and up the plant. Doesn't this mean it is medium or nutrient related?

The burning you see on those leaf tips probably occurred when that leaf was emerging and only now has it completely dried out and curled. If the LED is a reasonable distance from the plants but still too close it will just burn them slower, over a period of days.

each 13L pot took 40-50 litres of water to flush it and bring it down to under 200 PPM, ive used these coco bricks before for a few grows never onced flushed them and grew some pearler grows here on OSA

They recommend 18-24 inch and 30 inch for germination for the MARS II, so you might get away with that or you might not.

The burning you see on those leaf tips probably occurred when that leaf was emerging and only now has it completely dried out and curled. If the LED is a reasonable distance from the plants but still too close it will just burn them slower, over a period of days.

thanks for the reply pegz, the mars II uses 5w LED's i think? mine are only 3w, from what ive noticed these LED lights are not very intense as in heat wise but they are light intense there not like HID lighting where the inteanse heat from a HID lamp will burn the leaves the LED lights intense light just bleechs the leaves

with these LED lights u rarely even see the common leaf curl from side to side or even the jaggered edges of the leaves curling up

however i did have some light bleeching early when i first got the clones as i had the lights really close closer than they are now

sorry for calling u a dick head

each 13L pot took 40-50 litres of water to flush it and bring it down to under 200 PPM, ive used these coco bricks before for a few grows never onced flushed them and grew some pearler grows here on OSA

thanks for the reply pegz, the mars II uses 5w LED's i think? mine are only 3w, from what ive noticed these LED lights are not very intense as in heat wise but they are light intense there not like HID lighting where the inteanse heat from a HID lamp will burn the leaves the LED lights intense light just bleechs the leaves

with these LED lights u rarely even see the common leaf curl from side to side or even the jaggered edges of the leaves curling up

however i did have some light bleeching early when i first got the clones as i had the lights really close closer than they are now

sorry for calling u a dick head

Not trying to be a smartass but the manufacturer recommend the same distance for their 3w diode LEDs, in general they say 18-24 inch.

I have experience with quality LEDs and I know for a fact they can burn foliage to a crisp if placed too close.

Easiest way to find out for sure is to remove one of your clones, put it under a CFL for a while, see if the burning stops. GL.

No worries about the dickhead comment, I called your comment stupid first so we're even. :)