Absolutely puzzled need some help

hey guys i got given some clones about 6 weeks ago now the clones were rooted but not showing thru the pucks

now heres the problem the clones leafs are burning from the tip right down the leaf untill it all crisp, i have flushed and flushed and it still happening

they are in fresh coco/perlite from bunnings

the clones are a miserable 5-10cm high and are 6 weeks old there abouts

they have been under 2x 300w mars hydro LED lights the entire time, the height has varied

im using a 1x1m tent high quality and was using the shittest ever 4x4 tent before this with the same problem

now i have only been using a 100mm ezi inline fan which is moving some air enough to keep the LED's cool

now to throw a curve ball in i potted up a seedling a skunk #1 and it went yellow and its only got its first leaves now that has shrivelled up and fucking died to

i thought it could have been me potting in 100% coco but than i added perlite, than i remember spraying Multicrop EcoPest when i first got the clones but i transplantted the clones 2 days ago and u actually turned the clones upside down in water and washed everything to get rid of the EcoPest shit

there are no signs of overwatering

what the fuck could be killing my clones? anyone got any reasonable ideas? im totally lost

Personally, ALL medium is washed imho. No matter what it is. You never know how/where its been made or processed. If you wash it, you know its clean.

Perlite has a dust that goes like grinding paste, it needs to be washed. Not that I use it but, coco needs to be rinsed. Rockwool needs to be soaked.

Be safe, Wash them all

Merl1n

fuck this is killing me was given 4 clones and started two seedlings both seedlings and two clones have died im down to 2 clones

they look over fed i checked the run off it was 580 PPM now flushed it down to under 200 PPM, PH 6

was using nutrifield coco at the recommended dose for cuttings and seedlings 15mls per 10 litres of water

never have i had clones look like this :(

do u guys think the LED lights could be putting off some type of fumes?

post-52810-0-08180800-1417232124_thumb.jpg

post-52810-0-03791000-1417232144_thumb.jpg

post-52810-0-12376300-1417232164_thumb.jpg

Why would the LED give off fumes and why would fumes burn a plant like that? You are making stupid shit up. :doh: :wacko:

It's intense light from the LED burning the shit out of you plants... ***RAISE THE LED 2.5 to 3.5ft ABOVE THE PLANTS!!*** ...or don't listen to anyone here and watch them die.

Why would the LED give off fumes and why would fumes burn a plant like that? You are making stupid shit up. :doh: :wacko:

It's intense light from the LED burning the shit out of you plants... ***RAISE THE LED 2.5 to 3.5ft ABOVE THE PLANTS!!*** ...or don't listen to anyone here and watch them die.

pegz u come across as a dick head now that being said, i asked on the forum when i purchased the LED's how close to run them the answer was as close as possible!

if your familar which i think your not the old style grow tents done this exact same thing to the plants hence i thought it was my tent but its something else

i thought it may have been the LED's because they turned a seedling yellow and killed it when it wasnt even being fed food just strait PH'ed water

raise the LED's to 3.5 foot do u have a tape measure on hand? thats a long distance!

im pretty sure the problem is the LED's as the clones should have been happy with there 600PPM food

btw the LED's are about 40-50cm above the plants

• Upvote 1