Flushing perlite

Hello every1,How long do i need to flush perlite for if using 15 litre pots/Perlite?If i give a good flush the last 3-4 days will there still be traces of chemicals/Nutes?Ive been using Manutec 2 part hydroponic nutrient and Nutriboost,I will be flushing with ph adjusted rain water is this ok?Thanks :blink:

I would quit the nutriboost, it doesnt need it. :blink: does it? I use it only up to flowering then stop it, Have you noticed much differene in using it through flowering?

I reakon it would probably take you 2 weeks? In my flood and drain with clay balls it flsuhes in about 6 days but I always (try) to leave mine for 2 weeks.

If its relevent to perlite you could use a product like Final rinse or FInal flush to speed up the process.

lol

Thanks Ferenge420,The Nutriboost has been outstanding so far,I will flush for 2 weeks if need be,Do you mean use ph adjusted water instead of nutes or a good flush everyday,Thanks :blink:

If you flush for 2 weeks will the plants still be getting slight nutrient as i dont want all the leaves to turn yellow and die off as i have seen b4 but want as much chemicals removed as possible,Thanks again :blink:

If you flush for 2 weeks will the plants still be getting slight nutrient
Flushing is only needed for 5 days so all the chemicals will be well flushed after 2 weeks.

i dont want all the leaves to turn yellow and die off as i have seen b4
If you have a Sativa dominant the leaves are usually going to turn yellow an the plants will look pretty ugly in the late flowering stage, that's just the way it is.

:blink:

Final flush etc, provides a minimal enough of nutrients to allow the plant to use up all its chemical stores etc(flush) but keep the plant alive to stop it from going yellow.

but a few yellow leaves are both ok and perfectly normal, you normally cut these off your bud anyways.