Silver Grow Tents

hey gals and guys

if your on the market for a new tent make sure u look around and dont go for a cheapie on special, ive gone thru the elimination process and ive come down to a "silver" tent putting off off gassing which has pretty much destroyed my clone

spend around the $100+ mark and you'll get a good tent anyless and more than likely you'll go thru it like i have for the second time

not happy jan

I'm not sure that I understand your post... are you saying that you had an off gassing problem with a mylar lined tent? AFAIK it was the pvc that used to cause the problem... haven't heard of people having the problem since most of the white lined tents disappeared a few years back...

So confused I am.

I'm not sure that I understand your post... are you saying that you had an off gassing problem with a mylar lined tent? AFAIK it was the pvc that used to cause the problem... haven't heard of people having the problem since most of the white lined tents disappeared a few years back...

So confused I am.

yeah its a silver tent lets call it that, the good myler tents are a little thicker in material to the one i bought

You mean fumes, I had a new tent that smelled strongly of toxic plastic while it was new, now that its broken in it's fine. Cheap tents are fine, it's cheap lights that you don't want.

no smell to this tent when new and im having the exact same problem i had years ago with a white tent, i have another tent just waiting to put it up and test it

pegs i wont say how much my first tent was but the ones around the $90-$150 are ok, if u do some searching u can find bargains not as in cheap tents but ones with metal corners and it shows the overall quality the second tent i picked up and errected is like chalk and cheese between them, its actually my best tent out of 4 tents ive owned

the first tent that is putting off the gasses is very thin,flimsy and see thru but its a silver tent and looked good in the picture before purchasing so keep an eye out, look for key features ie: flood tray, 4 or more vents in the top half of the tent, plenty of ventilation in the bottom, cable ports, metal corners, heavy duty zippers