Curl/Claw help.

Hello every1,Say plants were in 2.5 weeks flower would a bit of leaf curl/Claw due to over fert,Effect the final yield?This only happened after switching from veg nutes to Full strenth bloombooster/Tapwater,I flushed when i noticed the leaf curl,Now giving 1/2 strenth nutes/Rainwater/Nutriboost,As when i was making the Bloom booster up at full strenth Bloombooster/Tapwater the ph would go very low and ive been told if this happens the nutes are to strong so now at half strenth the ph is stable,Its not the whole plant its only 2%(Only a few leaves,Some plants more than others)Will the leaves recover?Or turn yellow and drop off?They are not getting ant worse after the change 1/2 strenth Bloom booster/Rainwater/Nutriboost(Cross fingers)Has this happened to any1 b4?The plants look healthy otherwize just glad i caught on to the prob b4 getting to bad or i hope i did B) The buds are still forming each day(Packing on)Thanks and any comments welcomed :D

Leaves never recover from overfertilisation. If they're burnt, said burnt bits will always be burnt.... It doesn't necessarily mean that you won't be able to recover the plant, and even the remaining portions of the leaves which have been damaged can be returned to a happy condition, but the parts which have become so salt laden that they start to crisp, are dead, and cannot be brought back.

I usually use about a 50% damage rule before removing leaves, as they are the sugar factories of the plant. The only exceptions would be trimming the undercanopy of a plant indoors, but that's a different story really.

Anyway, as to your particular problem, I'd suggest using the bloom ferts, but at half strength. You can get much better results with less ferts more often than with more ferts less often. So yeah, just use a 1/4 or 1/2 strength solution, if you feel the plants could do with more as they get bigger in flower, then maybe up it a little. But remember to keep it low, and flush out the media/pot each week to remove excess salts from the media.

Hope that helps.

Oh yeah, and you're yeild could be affected slightly, but if you do your plants right for the remaining flowering period they should do you great things back. B)

MJ is pretty tough, even molested and near ignored completely plants can produce prodigious amounts of bud. This is less true indoors, but it can certainly make you a happy man even if it's not the biggest crop in the universe. It's kinda a learning curve over time, and some seasons will be good, some bad, and usually the first couple help you nut out the particulars... You're little bubs should be fine. :D