too hot for seedlings?

high guys, noob question time, i have a couple of seedlings growing outdoors, lemon haze and coloumbian gold that are just getting their second set of leaves, its going to be 39 degrees tomorrow and i was wondering if i have to put them in the shade or just leave them out ? this is my first grow ever and i don't want them dying on me, cheers

Hi from one SA grower to another....Keep out of that horrible north wind as well as the sun as that will really dry your pots out quick. I have put germinating seeds under the veranda out of direct sunlight just for today. I have one seedling which is 28 days and I have moved that to a really shaded part of the garden just for today. It will do them more harm in the wind and heat than missing a few hours of direct sunlight. We are forecast 36c here for about lunchtime and this won't go down until after sunset. Good luck with your grow