1000grams M2.

got to be a pretty decent strain to hold up to that figure,

What is that based on? 50w per sq?

F1 hybrid incorporating NL5, BigBud and Gian Haze. Resiliant indoors and out; a true all rounder. Has the uplift of Haze, the energy of Northern Lights 5 and stoning power of the BigBud. This disfunctional family creates an offspring that is 50% Gian Haze, 25% NL5 and 25% BigBud.

All three parents are renowned producers so instead of having the best of one world you have the best of three. This is the doggen sirius stuff. You'd be barking mad to miss out on it.

Type: Indoor/Greenhouse

Yield: 325-1000g/m2!!!

Flowering: 7-8 Weeks

OR

Oh my god, it's the end of the world as we know it!

The echelon of echeltology. It's a bolt from the blue to know that Armageddon Skunk is a F1 hybrid combining the best of G13 Hash Plant × Maple Leaf × BigBud. It's a revelation to see such a holy trinity in perfect equalibrium. (The main attractor that lies at the end of history calling your name.)

Armageddon Skunk - as recommended by four horsemen. "Smeg! I'm famished," said Famine. "I feel totally dead," said Death. "War? In this state?" said War. "Not today, thanks," said Pestilence. Prepare to meet thy fate (11:59).

Type: Indoor/Outdoor

Yield: 325-1000g/m2!!!

Flowering: 7-8 Weeks

The first is NL5, BigBud and Giant Haze which are all good yeilding strains. Big bud is spose to be crap though, but at 25% it should just add size.

The second is G13 Hash Plant × Maple Leaf × BigBud.

G13HP is a TOP smoke, but doesnt stretch when switched so something to think about, BB is crap smoko but adds size, Maple leaf I havent heard of but Cannagenetics gives it a good rating and it sounds nice.

Have you researched these strains?

I know your chasing more on Pukka seeds but I honestly know nothing about them. B)