flea bombs

id say move all the plants out make up some disinfectent type mix with water in a spray bottle or mister type thing cover the walls in it and whipe down with a wet sponges make sure u wet every wall and floor with the disinfectent and sponge cleans it real well, good luck hope it helps p.s - for the mites im not 100% sure what works best to use on plants maybe ask or ring a few hydro shops for there input try 2 or 3 shops cause they may differ on what to reccomend, Edited by SoDrysBro

Disinfectant, or bleach works well also. Try not to leave too much residue on any of the surfaces you've treated.

A good surface spray can help too, just be careful not to dose your girls with it. I'd remove them, give the area a wash down, then a spray with a surface spray. I'd recommend baygon. Go easy though B)

I always add vinegar to the water I use to wipe the disinfectant or bleach residue off the walls (a litre to a bucket of water), it's a mild cleaner and disinfectant that won't harm plants if they touch the walls.

:P

Handy if you're planning on fish'n'chips too........ B) ::D: :P

hey bro,

the easiest way to get rid of your spider mites is to go to your hydro shop and get some predator bugs for spider mites. They are the best way by far of controling them.

Within 24-48 hours you will have no more mites and the bugs will die about 24 hours after that. They cost about 20 bucks for a bedroom size room.

Jack