Chinese Copy Avenger

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/151392468030?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I found this Chinese copy of the Avenger Ajusta Wing/Shade on Ebay. I confirmed it was a copy as I rang the guy in Victoria. As you can see $75 is a lot cheaper than the usual price of around $200 for the large sized Avenger or even the large Defender which is around $150.

Anyone purchase a copy of either one and if so how was your experience with the copy? If not can anyone see the dangers of buying a Chinese made copy? 

Dont know about the shade but I have dealt with that vendor, he is a real good guy if ya ring him direct instead of going through ebay you will get a better price.

In my dealings with him I just got his account details, paid cash into his account , The goods arrived in good time

cheers

afterthought he also does great prices on nutes

Dont know about the shade but I have dealt with that vendor, he is a real good guy if ya ring him direct instead of going through ebay you will get a better price.

In my dealings with him I just got his account details, paid cash into his account , The goods arrived in good time

cheers

afterthought he also does great prices on nutes

Yeah I noticed that he sells the Canna Boost 5 litre for around $530 which is one of the cheapest  I have seen in OZ and he said that Ebay take 10% so if you pay him direct you can get it cheaper. Problem is I'm in NSW and he is a Victorian based.

I am in NSW   didnt seem to be a problem

Call me paranoid but I prefer to pay in cash for hydro related gear that I can pick up myself so that I dont leave a electronic record of my transactions. Plus by paying in cash you can usually get a good discount depending on how much you spend. I realise thats its probably a urban myth that the cops trace/follow hydro sellers/buyers but by paying in cash and picking up yourself at least I dont have to worry about that aspect. :signthis: