Cfl lighting help

I'd go for a single Philips 80W...

This light will get you a small harvest if used for growth and flowering. I'd say perfect as a test to see if you like growing... if you like growing it will be a great light for vegging, seedlings and clones and if you don't, the 80W isn't too big for other purposes like lighting a workshop, garage, or outdoor area.

Couple of pics of a plant that was scrogged in a fridge under an 80W Philips, about 4 weeks into flower (same hybrid as the one in my log). Complications at the grow location mean she has been outside for a couple of days now... but the pics are still pretty representative of what was achieved with the 80W.

post-20731-0-42801000-1412831221_thumb.jpg  post-20731-0-02475000-1412831228_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 2